[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You would think the moeshit is killing anime meme would have
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: 1439661640378.gif (531 KB, 389x400) Image search: [Google]
1439661640378.gif
531 KB, 389x400
You would think the moeshit is killing anime meme would have died out by now.

A quick look at /a/ will show you otherwise though. Why do so many people still think that anime is dying? Anime has been on its deathbed since its inception if these people were to be believed. So far however anime has never been raking in more money than now, nor has there ever been so much choice. Do only contrarian people who want to bait (you)'s make the posts about moe killing anime/anime dying? Nobody actually honestly holds the opinion that anime is on its last legs do they? I don't want to believe this entire board has turned into a a big joke where hating the hobby is just the cool thing to do.For the longest time I have believed people ignoring all the great anime of the last years are doing so to troll, but I am starting to think it is genuine.
>>
Yui a cute!
>>
Sex with Yui.
>>
YAW A SDINF
>>
K-On College when?
>>
>>142556565
Kyoani finds a way.
>>
>>142557363

Never unless Kyoani recover their "turn shit source material" powers.
>>
moeshit saved anime keeping away fucking normies and sjw
>>
>>142556565

The "is killing anime" is just another way to say "stop liking things that I don't like"
>>
File: gaijin 4kom-ai.jpg (147 KB, 480x1440) Image search: [Google]
gaijin 4kom-ai.jpg
147 KB, 480x1440
>>142556666
Kyoani finds a way!
>>
>>142556565
When people say "anime isdying" they mean "good anime is dying" and they're right.
Why put effort into a creative story and engaging characters when your audience eats up any shit as long as it's cute and they can fap to it.
Furthermore creators haven't only gotten lazy with their writing but also with their art due to the shortcuts digital techniques and CG allow them to take.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.