[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Lets be real SAO wasn't that bad. Stay away digifags
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (375 KB, 1920x1280) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
375 KB, 1920x1280
Lets be real SAO wasn't that bad.
Stay away digifags
>>
File: lonely beater.png (591 KB, 777x689) Image search: [Google]
lonely beater.png
591 KB, 777x689
>>
File: glasses.gif (215 KB, 400x524) Image search: [Google]
glasses.gif
215 KB, 400x524
>>142552705
>>142552766
Those guys are so cool.
>>
File: image.jpg (146 KB, 1280x960) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
146 KB, 1280x960
>>142552809
>>
I dropped it seven episodes in when it was first airing because I felt no tension. So I'm pretty sure I think it's shit.
Also why the fuck do people on /a/ keep on bringing up this digi guy latley. I get that he's an autistic youtuber or something but keep that shit on >>>/v/
>>
>>142552925
Because he litterally shits about any A1 pictures shows before they air
>>
>>142552925
He's become popular lately because he mentioned /a/ and also because of his memetastic 3x3.
>>
>>142552925
>I dropped it seven episodes in when it was first airing because I felt no tension.
You didn't miss much.
A few more episodes pass then it turns into a romance featuring Asuna, then pacing is cranked back up to max as they basically go through a fuckton of timeskips and rush straight to the final boss. Deus ex Machina bs ending, then the premise is forgotten entirely and becomes a generic gary stu fantasy battle harem.
>>
>>142552705
The show was bad, and its fandom even worse.

You are bad OP, and you should feel bad.
>>
>>142552925
There was no tension because all those episodes were sidestories released after the main novel, put into their chronological order. Which also explains why nothing of it ever matters and some of it is contradicted later.

Watched 1–7 like you, only came back for 14 to see how terrible the arc finale would be. Very terrible. Dropped again at episode 15 because of the sister (or cousin or whatever) and new bad guy.
>>
>MC is OP because there aren't any other beta players as dedicated to playing as him
>no tension whatsoever
>timeskips
>girlfriend of the week episodes
>bullshit muh family episodes with Asuna and Yui
>Kirito is so OP, the opponent literally needs to cheat against him
>Kirito dies, but wait, I was joking
>why did you trap all these people? I dunno.

And that was just your beloved part 1.
>>
>>142552925
I dropped it when the virtual daughter showed up because it was really dumb.

I don't know what happens later but apparently it gets dumber.
>>
>>142552925
>Also why the fuck do people on /a/ keep on bringing up this digi guy latley
Because of retarded /v/ermin.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.