[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Has there ever been a worse sequel to anything ever made? I
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: 231.jpg (308 KB, 1024x599) Image search: [Google]
231.jpg
308 KB, 1024x599
Has there ever been a worse sequel to anything ever made?

I am not even saying that SEED was by any means good but what the hell it even shits on most things that were a core part of SEED. I legitimately believe that some dumb fan fiction sequel would be superior to this garbage.
>>
IBO S2 has potential.
>>
>>142550889
IBO will probably go from having too few MS battles to having 100000 shitty ones crammed into every second.

Because fuck moderation
>>
>>142550755
Clearly, OP hasn't seen any shit okada spews out. She just plainly suck and should just kill herself.
>>
>>142550755
I don't know where to begin with that picture.
>>
>>142550755
problem with seed is that its a big fat coordinator wank fest it never let go of this except stargazer
>>
>>142551403
This.
Would have like to see natural pilots that weren't canon fodder and how things were going on in the EA. But instead they just made them canon fodder cartoon villains to make all the coordinators look good.
>>
>>142550755
Look at that Freedom. How the hell did they wrong so much the proportions? The bust is ridiculous.
>>
>>142551528
In the original the whole natural MS OS was a major thing. MA is fucking shit MS is where it's at and all of a suddenly in SEED Destiny the EA which developed the next generation MS started relying on MA for whatever reason again.

Now retrospectively this makes no sense because why the hell didn't the EA in the original SEED incorporate this new technology they had into also creating new MA at least as some temporary counter measure until they had a working OS for MS. This would have let the other crewmen of the archangel be something more then some bridge bunny nobodies.
>>
SEED Destinty, DtB S2 and Eureka Seven AO are the top 3 worst sequels I've seen
>>
>>142550755
try Gundam SEED Destiny if you want to see bad.
>>
>>142552086
>try Gundam SEED Destiny if you want to see bad.
That IS SEED Destiny
>>
File: 1390663882653.png (576 KB, 970x1038) Image search: [Google]
1390663882653.png
576 KB, 970x1038
>>142551147
As usual, it's FLAWLESS VICTORY.
>>
File: 8.jpg (42 KB, 547x471) Image search: [Google]
8.jpg
42 KB, 547x471
>>142550889
>Battle now takes place on Mars
>Upgraded Barbaro and more
>Final boss finally reveals himself
>Annoying Jewhime stays on earth and Artha is finally winning the Mikabowl

LOTS OF POTENTIALS RITE THERE
>>
>>142550755
Seed movie when?
>>
>>142550755
But destiny was good.
>>
>>142550755
The only way a sequel could be worse is if they just repeated the same episode over and over again.
>>
Hurry up, Sunrise, and make a SEED movie. Flaga's father is still unfought.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.