[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/ 2016-animator-dorm-proje
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: qhnslnnf95zulidqu8et.jpg (87 KB, 539x381) Image search: [Google]
qhnslnnf95zulidqu8et.jpg
87 KB, 539x381
https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/2016-animator-dorm-project-by-animator-supporters--2#/

Instead of funding that Digitalmanga kickstarter, why don't you guys funds something useful like giving Tokyo animators a dormitory to live in?

Some pretty decent animators had lived in that dorm like
>Shingo Tamagawa (Gundam G, Kabaneri)
>Tatsuro Kawano (Gatchaman Crowds, Yozakura Quartet)
>Moeka Kuga (Pleiades, Sansha Sanyo)

You guys always said that all animators working in the industry besides Kyoani aren't getting proper treatment they deserve. Now you can help them out a little bit.
>>
>>142548769
Why can't they all live by Anno?
>>
>>142548769
Why should we crowdfund this? Why don't the parent companies pay them a decent wage instead?
>>
>>142550360
Why don't we just open our own studio and bring them to the states?
>>
>>142550360
>Why don't the parent companies pay them a decent wage instead?
Because that means cutting into the exec's salaries.
>>
>>142550360
animators need to unionize
>>
>>142550360
do you buy the Bluray?
>>
>>142550360
>companies
>willing to pay more than they can get away with
>>
File: Capture.jpg (117 KB, 1076x641) Image search: [Google]
Capture.jpg
117 KB, 1076x641
>>142550360
>Why should we crowdfund this?

Is it any less of a reason than to fund $82,926 to a fucking lolicon manga?
>>
>>142548769
Poor Kawano, an animator of his caliber shouldn't have to rely on help for accommodation.
>>
>>142548769
>You guys always said that all animators working in the industry besides Kyoani
Then i'm not obligated to give anything. I have shit taste and only watch Kyoanus' shows
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.