[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Mahou Shoujo? Naria Girls
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4
File: naria01.jpg (135 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
naria01.jpg
135 KB, 600x800
http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2016-06-07/gdgd-fairies-staff-reveal-maho-shojo-naria-girls-original-anime-for-july/.102932

>The story centers around three girls named Urara, Hanabi, and Inaho, who aim to become famous throughout Japan by creating anime renditions of themselves. To be a hit with everyone from kids to adults, they choose the theme of "magical girls." Now they aim to broadcast their one-cour (quarter of a year) magical girl anime. The series is labeled as a "user participation" anime.

Another Koutarou Ishidate anime. Was hoping the director was Souta Sugahara after reading the title, but this is fine, too. Also, the "user participation" part sounds strange, but interesting, especially considering the director. I'm curious as to what that even means and if someone not in Japan could even participate. Should be entertaining.
>>
File: gdgd movie.jpg (57 KB, 853x480) Image search: [Google]
gdgd movie.jpg
57 KB, 853x480
Does this mean we get movie subs?
>>
>>142545965
>Also, the "user participation" part sounds strange, but interesting, especially considering the director. I'm curious as to what that even means and if someone not in Japan could even participate.

Probably a Niconico poll about various aspect of the show at the end of each ep - "Who should do X?" or something, and then using cheap & quick animation actually do it according to the poll results, the madmen.
I mean if it's MMD or something again, they can just swap things around with minimal cost on the computer.
>>
>>142546798
Just looked, they're using KiLA - Kigurumi Live Animator to power their models.
http://www.nicovideo.jp/watch/sm27242999

Instant anime. This the the future we have now, INSTANT ANIME.
>>
>>142546798

Yeah, I was thinking it'd probably have something to do with Niconico. Doing a different segment based off of user polling would be intense and hilarious.

>>142546862

Oh, it would be even more intense if the actors were there specifically for this "user participation" thing and did whatever was user voted or whatever live. Truly would be madmen.

Hopefully the user participation turns out to be something interesting like that. Given the director, it should be.
>>
>>142546862
Eh they've been doing anime with just MMD for a while now.

And I shit you not, it ended up being a bestseller with lots of sales of it's CD.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P2NHwqqaGpU
>>
>>142546862
I hope you're joking because I can't stand those retards who go around doomsaying about the future of anime whenever a season has a non-2D anime (Like winter with Ajin and Bubuki Buranki, totally ignoring the fact that they were done by CGI studios who don't do 2D shows)
>>
>>142547267
Tesagure was great, all three seasons.

They're crediting a MMD modeller as well as KiLA creators for this.
It might end up like Tesagure with scripted MMD animated segments, but then go KiLA for live-captured ad-libbed segments.
Shit they could do a live stream with call-ins and everything with this stuff. Completely live, completely unscripted, totally insane anime.

Or maybe I'm thinking too far outside the box.
>>
>>142547271
I meant it in a good way. Having the ability to instantly animate stuff is pretty damn cool, even if a bit niche still.
>>
File: Minarai Diva.jpg (142 KB, 854x480) Image search: [Google]
Minarai Diva.jpg
142 KB, 854x480
>>142547391
Ishidate did that in Minarai Diva.
>>
>>142547441
That's good, then
I'm just cynical and untrusting because of those Ajin and Bubuki Buranki threads showcasing the idiocy of the CGI haters (Two CG studios are making full CG shows! It's the end!. Every show'll be full CG! Anime is dead!)
And I can just see said retardation happening again for Bubuki Buranki and Ajin's second seasons
>>
File: launch.jpg (194 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
launch.jpg
194 KB, 1280x720
>>
>>142545965
Nice
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.