[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Fact: Android is the first storyline where the Dragon Balls
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: latest[1].png (344 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
latest[1].png
344 KB, 640x480
Fact:

Android is the first storyline where the Dragon Balls do not play an important role, and are merely used as Phoenix Downs.

Fact:

It's implausible that Gero could create Androids far stronger than Freeza.

Fact:

Android storyline is the first where Vegeta turns into a pussy.

Fact:

Bulma x Vegeta makes zero damn sense.
>>
>>142536256
Fact:
OP is a faggot
>>
>>142536256
Fact 1: 21st Tenkaichi Budokai
Fact 2: Implausible, perhaps. Impossible, in a universe where Arale exists, old geezers can blow up the moon and it is possible to build a Time Machine, not so much.
Fact 3: Freeza made Vegeta cry like a bitch before mercilessly and efortlessly killing him
Fact 4: Toriyama doesn't really focus on romance too much because he's bashful.
>>
So has hating the Android arc become the new meme or something?
>>
>>142536438
>Fact 2: Implausible, perhaps. Impossible, in a universe where Arale exists, old geezers can blow up the moon and it is possible to build a Time Machine, not so much.

Cell makes sense since he's an artificial creature based on Freeza, his dad, the saiyans, picollo, and the rest of the cast. That gives him a really strong starting point. The Androids are just randomly super strong. There's no reason for them to be that strong other than the plot demands it because they're the villains.

>Fact 4: Toriyama doesn't really focus on romance too much because he's bashful.

It's not the lack of romance, it's more that it's such a random coupling. Toriyama wanted Vegeta to have a son so he paired him up with the other female cast member.
>>
>>142536323
>>142536438
>>142536561
Thread/ Let it die
>>
>>142536323
that goes without saying.
>>
>>142536256
>Android is the first storyline where the Dragon Balls do not play an important role
I see you've never watched Dragon Ball minus the Z. You should probably get on that.
>>
DBZ sucks from beginning to end.
>>
>>142536256
agreed m8, this arc fucking blew and I hate just about everything about it. The whole time travel bullshit made me think that dragonball jumped the shark pretty much. Buu saga is definitely much better. At least that had the comfy saiyaman shit with gohan.
>>
File: Don ramon android.jpg (52 KB, 600x400) Image search: [Google]
Don ramon android.jpg
52 KB, 600x400
>>142536256
>>
>>142537737
>Buu saga is definitely much better.

Yeah, no. Not by a long shot.
>>
>>142536536
Guess so. I always considered it the better arc. Buu was a weird mishmash of Dragon Ball humor and DBZ grit. It tries to go even further beyond what all the other arcs did and winds up failing. Namek arc dragged on way too long and had a lot of useless conflict and jobbing on all sides. Saiyan arc was fine but a starting point and not the strongest.
>>
dragonball is one of those series where it got worse the longer it lasted
>>
>>142538289
So like any other shounen, basically.
>>
>>142536561
How I try to make sense of the Android Saga:

Freeza is much weaker after his patchwork surgery. Its clear he doesn't use 100% of his power too.
Veg got SSJ in the Time Chamber.
Trunks' gets PTSD and gets bitch slapped by androids, and his base form is weak since he didn't get a real chance to train.
Goku is still pretty weak right after the virus is gone.

Things make a bit more sense then, at least power level wise.
>>
>>142540598
>Freeza is much weaker after his patchwork surgery. Its clear he doesn't use 100% of his power too.

Trunks: Hit me with everything you got
Freeza's Father: No, Freeza!
Freeza: HE SAID EVERYTHING
>>
Let the thread die >>142522378
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.