[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
rosario vampire
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 4
File: image.png (2 MB, 1334x750) Image search: [Google]
image.png
2 MB, 1334x750
What do you think about this anime?
>>
>>142528527
Mizore is my waifu
>>
>>142528527
Great art, cute girls.
>>
>>142528527
What anime this was never made into an anime. Not sure what anime you think is an anime but its not and anime.
>>
It was a good fap.
>>
worse anime exist
>>
>>142528527
The begins of the decadence of Gonso studios
>>
Generic harem at its worst, generic monster fighting shonen at its best.
>>
>>142528527
Story got pretty shit as it went with MC lusting for the girls mother and the girl turning out to be an unlikable waifu for the 5 chapters she actually shows herself.
>>
It was my introduction to harem and I fuckin love it. Well, the first season at least, and the manga. Capu 2 had some decent music (Fuckin Trinity Cross and Discotheque/Disco Lady), but that was about it.
>>
New to anime. What is " harem". Anybody care to explain.
>>
Second OP is one of my all time favorites.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Zj4VQy9k30

>>142528998
Bunch of sluts lusting after one dude. It's not even an anime exclusive term.
>>
File: 1.gif (288 KB, 488x328) Image search: [Google]
1.gif
288 KB, 488x328
The best example on how to ruin a great source material in a few simple steps.
Have you read the manga? It is nothing like this fanservice easy cash in adaptation.
>>
>>142528527
It was alright. Could've been worse. One of those manga that seems shift genre midway
>>
>>142528527
Utter shit.

Well, I guess it would go for average if not compared to the manga. The anime is basically a story castrated manga with more fanservice.
>>
>>142528527
Recently tried reading the Manga and it was pretty awful.

Every chapter felt exactly the same. I have the same problem with To-Love Ru.
>>
File: 06_088-89.png (547 KB, 1522x1200) Image search: [Google]
06_088-89.png
547 KB, 1522x1200
>>142531616
The manga actually gets really good in the middle when it starts developing the actual story. It then gets pants on head retarded by the end but I'd say it's still worth a read.
>>
>>142528998
under 18. new to the fucking world it seems as well
>>
>>142528527
Pure shit anime, harem mc beta without any charisma or depth, blank characters and bad plot.
he even managed to be worse than the manga.
>>
When I first got into anime, this was just so horribly disappointing I didn't touch anime for a year after.
>>
White Vamp=Ice Queen>Loli Witch>Succubus>>>>>>pink Vamp
>>
>>142529452
I dunno, I remember the manga being pretty fanservicey at points. And what made it great compared to other action/harem mangas? I read it a few years ago, but I thought it wasn't that good. Though I stopped reading right before the final chapter, so that might have something to do with it.
>>
>>142528527
What anime? There's only a manga.
>>
>>142528527

Shit. Should have stuck to the manga source. Instead we get a wimp for a MC.
>>
>>142528527
I wanted to like it but i couldn't
>>
File: Ruby.png (87 KB, 190x369) Image search: [Google]
Ruby.png
87 KB, 190x369
>>142535824
And above them all - TRUE BEST GIRL.
>>
>>142540294
Ruby doing odd jobs in the anime was pretty funny desu. I don't remember it being in the manga.

Wish we got the China youkai arc animated though. Fang Fang and Ling Ling were great
>>
>>142528527
I liked the first cour, and then the second one was SO FUCKING BAD I dropped it about 5 episodes in.
Shame too since DISCO LADY was great.
>>
>>142533111
Can't argue with you when you have those trips.
>>
Wasn't there over 1000 panty shots over the course of both seasons?

Manga is bretty good.
>>
>>142528527
Who cares about the anime, let's talk about how Moka's mom tried to steal her body and shit. Seriously that ending was pretty stupid even by a battle harem series.
>>
>>142541327
The ending arc as a whole was terrible. All before that was pure gold though.
>>
>>142528527
compared to the source material it's absolute shit, the manga isnt even good but at least it has a semblance of plot compared to this, soul less cash-in garbage
>>
Being a fan of the manga, I got visibly angry (to an autistic degree even) seeing how much the anime adaptation jumped ship when they changed the story surrounding the sadist witch girl (forgot her name), and then when the second season jumped ship completely only to THEN tie in loosely the events of Tsukune somehow gaining super powers, I just wrote it off.

I love it because it gave those characters voices, but I'm so angry it came at the cost of a shitty series.
>>
>>142531990
I did enjoy seeing Tsukune's transformation and progress along the path of the Vampire, he was pretty badass during those moments.
>>
>>142528527
Think I liked the manga more, but it was enjoyable.

Ruby's the best.
>>
Mizore is my waifu.
Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.