[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Taboo tattoo
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2
File: New chapters never.jpg (46 KB, 349x499) Image search: [Google]
New chapters never.jpg
46 KB, 349x499
Why is this shit manga getting an anime and why is it being animated by J.C.Staff?
>>
because why not?
>>
Money. Though holding Anime up to some standard is really stupid to begin with. Maybe it's time to grow up a little
>>
>>142528294
It's been a long time since I read the manga but I don't remember having a satisfying end to the last arc and updates are pretty much non-existent so why? If it was to promote the ongoing manga I would bite but if it's not even being scanned and released for free in the west why bother?
>>
>>142527337
I remember reading this manga a while ago, it was so shit that after just checking it out a little bit I dropped it due to how incredibly shit it was.
>>
>>142528999
Money. Though holding Anime up to some standard is really stupid to begin with. Maybe it's time to grow up a little
>>
>>142528999
>if it's not even being scanned and released for free in the west why bother?
What does that have to do with anything?
>>
>>142529647
Consider the following
>Season ends with no conclusion
>For some absurd reason someone actually likes in and wants more
>He goes to a manga site and reads about 30-ish chapters
>He sees that it hasn't been uploaded in like a year or so
How will they make money when people say fuck this shit and don't buy BDs? This is a bad move by J.C.Staff, I know they love taking risks with their choices of source material to adapt but this is stretching it.
>>
>>142530017
Why the fuck do you think Japanese people give a shit about scanlations?
>>
>>142530171
Not the nips anon, people in the west.
They won't make money because no sane person in the west is gonna give money to the jews at yen press.
>>
>>142530449
>Not the nips anon, people in the west.
Those people have nothing to do with the anime, so I don't know why you're bringing them up in a thread specifically about the upcoming anime.
>>
>>142527337
>>142528999
>>142530017
>implying quality affects what gets an anime
>implying scanlations affect what gets an anime
>implying studios choose their source material
>implying JC Staff's source material is generally "risky" and that they aren't one of the go-to studios to adapt unexceptional/run-of-the-mill stuff
Lurk the fuck more, you retarded newfag.
>>
>>142530449
Nobody ever with his wits about him used english pirate sites to gauge the success of a series. Are you genuinely retarded?
>>
>>142530449
You don't understand the first thing about the industry. Fuck off.
>>
I will be here to shitpost all day when THAT happens.
>>
>>142530449
No one gives a shit about the West, faggot.
>>
File: 1452107238657.jpg (551 KB, 1200x1800) Image search: [Google]
1452107238657.jpg
551 KB, 1200x1800
JC staff has recently done some actually good stuff

I don't know why this of all things is getting animated though. iirc it ended years ago and wasn't very good.
>>
>>142531435
>bottom left
Someone at JC really likes that visual set-up, it's the same shit as the Sakurasou ED.
>>
>>142531123
>>142531125
>>142531187
>>142530622
If you anons say so then it must be true.
I'll just be here to shitpost when people would rather watch fujoshit than this.
>>
I has spats. I like it.
>>
I still can't get over how the childhood friend died, she was so fucking dumb.
>>
>>142532547
pretty jarring tonal shift
it was there that I stopped having fun
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.