[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Finally got round to watching log horizon.... episode 12.....
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: ITS A TRAP.jpg (37 KB, 736x414) Image search: [Google]
ITS A TRAP.jpg
37 KB, 736x414
Finally got round to watching log horizon.... episode 12..... How is it obvious that Tetra was a guy?
>>
No real girl would act like that.
>>
>>142523895
Just in the same episode it's notorious
>>
>>142523895
she acts like a guy would if he was a girl
>>
>>142524827
>>142523925
That's not what the girls on /a/non told me. I'm a sex fluid btw.
>>
>>142524827
I just assumed it was a retarded girl. Also Marie clings to armor man similarly so idk.
>>
>>142523925
No real girl would act like that, but you could say the same for a lot of anime girls, including girls in log horizon.

So well... this is kinda meta...
>>
>>142523895
It's not at all imo. There are sometimes moments like these in anime, when other characters have to point out visual thing like if a character looks old, is missing make-up or has features of the other sex, because the animation style didn't allow to show it properly.
pretty sure this was supposed to be a 4th wall joke, but i dislike these things in general. if they can't show it, it shouldn't be relevant
>>
>>142523895
He keeps on slipping up and using a masculine form of a word when referring to himself.
It's not automatically "it's a trap" to hear a female say that though since even gendered pronouns in Japanese can be used by both sexes.
>>
>>142523895
He used "boku" and I remembered this from gintama

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-ZBMp6Zsvrc
>>
>>142523895
Kill yourself you retarded newfag. Lurk more before posting.
>>
>>142523895
Because Deen is full of fags.
>>
>>142523895
Tetra was a walking stereotype of how guys act while playing as girls in nip MMOs. The problem is that quite a lot of other girls in the series act kinda like that, so even though Tetra's a more obviously extreme case, his act doesn't stand out enough for the audience to be able to see the truth without other characters pointing it out.
>>
>>142527496
and japs even have a word for it, nekama
Tetra didn't pull the trap troupes either, just full boy twink androgyne jap stereotype.
>>
Best girl.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.