[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Akamatsu draws weird asses.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2
File: uq-holder-7528867.jpg (189 KB, 800x1201) Image search: [Google]
uq-holder-7528867.jpg
189 KB, 800x1201
Do asses work like this?
>>
>>142513681
if you have a flabby ass, yes.
>>
>>142513681

that's a cute butt
>>
>>142513681
He draws weird everything
>>
>>142513681
that's one flabby ass
>>
He keeps drawing those huge ass mickey mouse hands. It's disgusting on girls.
>>
>>142514126
I dunno man, those buildings are pretty sweet. I just wish the characters were overlayed better on the backgrounds and that he remembered shading was a thing.
>>
File: image.jpg (244 KB, 640x960) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
244 KB, 640x960
>daily reminder that best girl is now an old disgusting powerless slut

Thanks Akamatsu
>>
>>142514736
>powerless
fucking wut
She's the same as she was in Negima but with added Ebira powers, including the ultimate technique (Magic absorption and redirection).
>>
Original Shinobu > bargain bin Shinobu
Yukihiro Ayaka > Mizore Yukihiro
>>
>>142514871
>She's the same as she was in Negima

Except it's explicitly said she's weaker than she was at the end of Negima.
>>
>>142514871
You're wrong but I don't blame you for not reading this mess.
>>
>>142514920
>>142514937
Wait, when did it say she was weaker? Was it just some throwaway line like "lmao I got rusty" or was it something more blatant? I was just going off of the fact that she's now able to absorb the strongest ancient-magic ice spell (which she used in her brief fight against fate early on in UQ) like Negi did with the strongest lightning spell. Come to think of it though, I guess redirection that's the ultimate skill and not absorption (Eva said this right before negi used it against Rakan, IIRC), but wasn't she not even able to do the later in Negima?
>>
>>142514920
It was said that she was weakened, it was never defined compared to which state. Don't forget she was weakened for most of Negima as well and still far from powerless.
>>
>>142515564
>it was never defined compared to which state

Are you retarded? What other state could it be? The only time she wasn't weakened in Negima was at the end. If it was any other, it wouldn't make sense.
>>
>>142515540
>she's now able to absorb the strongest ancient-magic ice spell

You realize she showed the ability to absorb spells at the end of Negima?
>>
>>142516240
No, I didn't remember that, but it's good to know so I'll keep it in mind, I guess. Thanks breh.
>>
>>142517087

Also, Fate is the one who pointed out she was weaker than before.
>>
She could take out 50 Fate clones in Negima
She has trouble with only one in UQ

Shes weaker now
>>
Both Fate and Eva have stated that Eva is weaker now. We don't know why though.
>>
>>142518566
I think after Negi was taken, she probably tried to get him back. She failed, and was "damaged" in some way.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.