[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>finally watch parasyte after finishing the manga >people
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
File: kimishima-kana.jpg (127 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
kimishima-kana.jpg
127 KB, 1280x720
>finally watch parasyte after finishing the manga
>people tell me the OST is bad
>it's actually fucking perfect and the dubstep didn't even feel out of place

Did I get memed on?
best girl
>>
>>142508226
You sound new to /a/.
>>
Is it just me or was the soundtrak oddly corelated to migi's behaviour and thoughts? At first it was just dubstep over "emotional" scenes, but by the end something more appropriate was used more often.
>>
tfw Ken Arai makes better dubstep than the majority of "artists" out there.
>>
File: 1390148856526.gif (480 KB, 288x374) Image search: [Google]
1390148856526.gif
480 KB, 288x374
/a/ just shits on dubstep regardless if it fits or not.
>>
Reminder that if you like dubstep, you don't like actual music.
>>
>>142511187
>he likes what i don't like
>it's not real
>>
>>142508226
Can 100% agree with you even with the best girl part but sadly very stupid best girl
>>
>>142511477
It made me sad
I almost didn't want to finish the series after what happened
>>
The OST was good, but there should have been more variety for the emotional scenes. That one piano tune was way overused.
>>
>>142511629
>tfw she never got her last kiss like in the dreams
>he ends up fucking Murano, the most boring girl in existence
>>
>>142511629
Always wonderd why Migi couldn't first aid her like he did with Shinichi
>>
>>142511264
>pour diarrhea into your ear with a funnel
>tell yourself it's music
>pretend you aren't a nigger
>>
The OP sure is shit though.
>>
>>142512100
Wasn't great but sure as hell wasn't shit either
>>
Itsuka kimi ga oshietekureta ano kotoba ga
>>
Nah, plenty of people liked the OST for there to have been several threads just for the OST when it came out.

Favorite track?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4QX2LE9_kfA&index=4&list=PLQkhyD2xrMVKpsecHXHyCqeDQzNVrDM5z
>>
the problem with dubstep, is that gets annoying real quick.
>>
>>142512926
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CDnDlrE0I5A
>>
File: whydoesitkeephappening.png (171 KB, 720x410) Image search: [Google]
whydoesitkeephappening.png
171 KB, 720x410
>>142508226
>dubstep didn't even feel out of place
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.