[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Although I may not be lurking hard enough what does the general
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: no-game-no-life-anime-poster1.png (444 KB, 849x1200) Image search: [Google]
no-game-no-life-anime-poster1.png
444 KB, 849x1200
Although I may not be lurking hard enough what does the general /a/ generally think about this show. I personally really enjoyed this as the stupid harem that was somehow intellectual with interesting mind games.
>>
>>142495463
>somehow intellectual
>>
>>142495527
As in against my initial presumption the show didn't fall into the bait of a mindless plot.
>>
>>142495463
I really liked it and want the story to finish. The best part is how it panders NEETs
>>
>>142495463
All I would ever want out of this is see the elves get destroyed. Has it happened yet?
>>
>>142495808
I'm waiting for the fairy creatures to get stomped. They all seem far too pompous to me.
>>
>>142495463
Threads with retards more stupid than Steph were glorious
>>
>>142496765
Are you saying people used to make threads about NGNL that were stupid?
>>
I'm just disappointed that there aren't any doujins that take full advantage of the premise. I've seen two mind control doujins, and one of them doesn't even use the whole "reality forces you to keep your side of the bet" thing.
>>
>>142495667
The neet mechanic mixed with the strange sense of dedication was a really interesting dynamic.
>>
Bumping out of curiousity
>>
>>142495463
Cute lolis and it was fun
>>
I like bright colors
>>
>>142495667
>The best part is how it panders NEETs
>>
>>142495463
IIRC, /a/ generally liked it at the time it aired.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.