[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm watching Prisma Illya, but this scene feels really out
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4
File: 1459624932825.webm (3 MB, 720x404) Image search: [Google]
1459624932825.webm
3 MB, 720x404
I'm watching Prisma Illya, but this scene feels really out of place to me. Am I missing something? It's like they were all were just fighting one moment and then dark Illya randomly kisses Miyu, and then a minute later they all go back to fighting like nothing happened. It seems like it was just shoehorned into the scene just for the hell of it.
>>
File: boner.png (55 KB, 1382x873) Image search: [Google]
boner.png
55 KB, 1382x873
>>142491239
>It seems like it was just shoehorned into the scene just for the hell of it.
That's 100% the intent. But they do reveal why she does it, not that the reason isn't just made up for loli lewdness.
>>
>>142491239
Bro, shut the fuck up and enjoy it.
>>
>>142491239

Shut up and enjoy it

But they do tell us why she did it later
>>
I'm no Fate expert but don't they transfer mana through body fluids? She might as well be stealing mana. Or at least that'd be the in-universe explanation, we all know it's just to make dicks happy with an actual excuse.
>>
File: image.jpg (125 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
125 KB, 1280x720
>>142491239
YOU FUCKING PIECE OF SHIT I WILL GUT YOU ALIVE
ENJOY IT PRICK
SHES SUCKING THE MANA OUT OF HER
I WANT ILLYA TO SIT ON MY FACE RIGHT NOW!!!
>>
>>142492865
>I WANT ILLYA TO SIT ON MY FACE RIGHT NOW!!!
>right now
Should be wanting that ever since F/SN was released.
>>
>>142492890
FUCK OFF IM PISSED
>>
>>142492890
I want Illya to sit on my face ever since she was just a concept in Type-moon. Get on my level.
>>
>>142491239
rape is not funny dude.
>>
Will there be more Ruby/Sapphire antics in 3rei
>>
>>142495326
but sapphire's seiyuu is dead
>>
>>142495326
Hardly any, Sapphire is missing in the Ainzworth's castle for most of it, and isn't present in the flashback. We get a lot of Kotomine though.
>>
File: my dick.png (81 KB, 256x256) Image search: [Google]
my dick.png
81 KB, 256x256
Official reason: kissing, having sex, exchanging body fluids and just in general being sexual with someone else lets you exchange magic power.

Real reason: It turns us on and everyone loves being turned on.
>>
>>142495471
They already replaced her.
>>
>>142491239
>Am I missing something?
Yes. Read the VN.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.