[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's /a/'s opinion on the Devil Man anime? Worth
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: 534645645645.jpg (137 KB, 600x340) Image search: [Google]
534645645645.jpg
137 KB, 600x340
What's /a/'s opinion on the Devil Man anime? Worth watching? Does it contain a lot of horror/gore/blood?
>>
Anyone?
>>
Last bump
>>
>>142466360
The OVAs are good, just not complete. The last OVA covers very little of the manga's content.
>>
>>142468343
I just watched the first two OVAs today. They were decent, but honestly nothing really substantial. Just some nice action/gore if youre into that.

I've never read the manga, and I only watched three episodes of the original series.
>>
>>142468468
That's pretty much the manga in general. It's good as an adaptation. The TV series is mostly unrelated to the source material
>>
>>142466360
You realize it would be faster to watch it than wait for replies?
>>
>>142469381
>The TV series is mostly unrelated to the source material
It's a mix between Devilman and and the earlier Maoh Dante softened down for TV broadcast and padded out with monsters of the week. It also ended before the conclusion of the manga.
But it's a fun series on its own.
>>
Read the manga.
>>
>>142472213
>But it's a fun series on its own
This.
I expected a mediocre serie banking on a popular name, but it's actually pretty good with decents bits of horror and violence.
It's also very fun to compare to classic Devilman.
>>
>>142466360
The ova was pretty good, I liked those adapted parts more than the same ones in the manga.
>>
>>142466360
I remember reading Devilman Lady a while back. It was always funny how Jun got raped basically every arc. Then there was that one chapter where she willingly starts fucking a monster.

Good times.
>>
>>142473691
Picked.
>>
>>142469381
>That's pretty much the manga in general
It's not, though.
>>
>>142473691
If there's one thing I can always expect from Go Nagai, it's the female leads getting raped or almost raped.

He doesn't give a fuck.
>>
>>142473691
>>142477980
Does she get a power up each time she's raped?
>>
>>142476371
Yes it is
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.