[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do you watch your anime /a/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2
File: 90s kid.png (1 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
90s kid.png
1 MB, 1920x1080
I prefer the quality and color reproduction of a classic CRT myself.
>>
eyes
>>
on smartphone using VR headset
>>
>>142464043
Computer screen on bedside table so I can spend the whole day watching anime while lying in bed, getting up only to cook ramen and pee.
>>
3DS
>>
>>142464043
13 inch laptop, but sometimes >>142464425
>>
>>142464043
I print out each frame and have my sister read out the transcribed japanese audio
>>
I stream it from random websites in 480p taking a screenshot every frame. I then print every screenshot and turn it into a flip book. My archives take up quite a bit of room but I think it's worth it for the quality.
>>
>>142466173

What if it's a male character?
>>
>>142466247
she makes a deeper voice
>>
I pick one show, usually dubbed, then download all the episodes from kissanime, then upload them to moviemaker, and then cut out all the openings and endings. After that i combine all of the footage, to form one long episode. Then I upload it to my phone and watch it.
>>
>>142466232
>not having a gook sitting in your TV drawing every frame in real time.
Are you even trying?
>>
I have severe epilepsy and can't watch anime, so I have my family watch the anime and then do a sock puppet theater adaptation for me
>>
>>142464043
I wonder if I can get mpv to recreate that classic CRT look for older anime.
>>
I work in anime studio so I usually watch anime on projected screen.
>>
I prefer feeling the anime instead of watching it. I convert the video encode to a morse code, stick electrodes to my testicles and feel the episode through series of weak electric shocks.
>>
I au scriptwriters to hold readings of their latest show in my living room with the VAs.

I don't speak Japanese of course so I have some college students write out the translation to me in real time with yellow marker while I flip through the concept art.
>>
With tilted head
>>
I'm the meme advisory for Commie. I don't actually like anime, but I watch episodes of stuff they're about to release and advise them where to stick a particularly fresh meme.
>>
File: truly a man of great taste.jpg (109 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
truly a man of great taste.jpg
109 KB, 1280x720
>>142466489
>feeling the anime
>>
I don't actually like anime so I have a Hollywood studio make a live action adaptation for me.
>>
I subscribed to "Otaku reacts to" chanel on YouTube so I get reactions without having to watch anime.
>>
I imagine watching anime
>>
>>142464043
>watching anime
I want /v/ to leave
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.