[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I liked this scene a lot
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: Fujitoraregret.png (1 MB, 1439x855) Image search: [Google]
Fujitoraregret.png
1 MB, 1439x855
I liked this scene a lot
>>
>>142463855
Gave me unexpected feels, I was not sober however so I guess it's not really that unexpected.
>>
>actually watching the Wan Piss anime
How's that pacing treating you?
>>
>>142463973
Was not expecting this either. I don't read the manga so it completely caught me off guard. I love Fujitora 10x more now.
>>
>>142464056
Don't read the manga but today's episode was dreadfully slow and drawn out.

However this scene completely made up for it.
>>
>>142463855
Haven't watched any OP episode ever since Fujitora was introduced gambling at the restaurant.
Is it worth picking it up, or are there some noteworthy episodes?
>>
>>142464537
If you liked OP enough to get that far then I'm sure you won't mind catching up to it as it is now.
I'd say go for it, there are some nice moments to Dressrosa.
>>
>>142464056

it's not like the manga is any better right now
>>
>>142465229
In terms of pacing the manga is better, which is the biggest problem of the anime
>>
>>142464943
Well, I kind of lost interest in OP altogether, anime AND manga.
I was hoping that the anime might give me some motivation to get back into it.
For example the Fisherman Island was bland as fuck, and so was the anime, but the episode when Jinbe gives blood to Luffy gave the chills - so I was wondering if the Dressrosa episode in question might have the same impact.
>>
>>142463855
>streaming
>>
>>142464537
Law's flashback. That's it.
>>
>>142463855
Is that The Undertaker?
>>
>>142465229
It is since Dressrosa ended.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.