[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How many anime do you need to have seen to not be seen as an embryo?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
File: 1453303454415.png (2 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1453303454415.png
2 MB, 1280x720
How many anime do you need to have seen to not be seen as an embryo?
>>
>>
>>
At least 600.
>>
>>142447796
100 gets you out of womb for sure
poverty stars somewhere around 200 so watch out for that too
>>
at least naruto
>>
Depends on what you watch and if you read manga or have read the source material. You can watch 100+ and be no different if all you've seen is officially listened anime or didnt read the manga.
>>
Used to be 200 as the standard.

Some say 250 these days considering the old standards was made maybe 10 years back and there have been at least 50 decent/good shows since then.
>>
>>
All of them.
>>
>>142447796
Doesn't matter, just act complacent about the current anime season and compare the shows you dont like to the few pre 2000 anime series you've seen.
>>
>>142448170
i've only seen naruto and I loved it. where else can I start?
>>
>>142447796
Enough to shitpost with some detail about someone's favorite anime.
>>
Probably about 100.
>>
I lost track at 50, i have no fucking clue now. i don't ever remember every anime i watched all at the same time so i can't really figure it out
>>
When you've seen enough, you'll know. Then you might dabble in manga and eventually settle down to occasional doujin fapping.
>>
>>142447796
More than the stars in the sky.
>>
>>142452834
Why are you bumping all threads from page 10? Are you retarded?
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.