[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is this the new Naruto, as in bad? Because I don't see
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 58
Thread images: 3
File: Boku-no-Hero-Academia-visual.jpg (198 KB, 637x900) Image search: [Google]
Boku-no-Hero-Academia-visual.jpg
198 KB, 637x900
Is this the new Naruto, as in bad?

Because I don't see the appeal at all, when does it get good?
>>
>>142442907
>when does it get good?
never
>>
>>142442907

Naruto is ten times better than that pile of shit.
>>
>>142442907
just another shitty shounen anime.
>>
>>142442907
>When does X get good?
Fuck off
>>
File: grimace.jpg (124 KB, 600x555) Image search: [Google]
grimace.jpg
124 KB, 600x555
Considering the fact that I see K-On content every other post, I think it's obvious that most of you guys have shit taste
>>
is a good thread! good question op poster, also what with faggot mc? why he cry all the time, when he stop? and what up with edgy angry guy, what his problem? l have alottof uestion, hope you can answer!
>>
>>142442907
>when does it get good
It doesn't. You'd be better off reading Black Clover instead of this abomination.
>>
>>142442907

Can't really say, I just lurk some of its threads for the frog girl.
>>
>>142442907
It gets good at the school tournament arc which won't get animated.
>>
>Author gives All Might a death flag
>Just kidding, he's not dying here

>Author confirms something bad will happen to Iida
>It was a ruse

>Author implies Bakugou can become an enemy
>lol, never mind

>Author brings back All Might's death flag
>Thought I would have balls this time?

I'm dropping this manga next week if this faggot back off again. I haven't see a manga go from entertaining to complete shit this fast since Reborn.
>>
>>142444695
l'm sorry your retarded wish for a sasuke 2.0 was BTFO twice anon
>>
>>142444777
>sasuke 2.0
I wouldn't give him that much credit, Sasuke had his motivation.
In BnHA there wasn't a single hero or even villain with a plausible backstory to explain their motivations. We only get teased with Shigaraki, and even then the author still refuses to tell more about him.
>>
>>142444695
I think anon you can't into reading comprehension that's all m8, Ida got fucked over so something bad did really happen to him, Bakugou was never implied to get into the dark side and All Might himself said from the start of the manga that he will not be for Deku when he grows.
>>
>>142443107
>>142443519
>>142443557
>>142443587
>>142443855
/a/
>>
>>142442907

generic shonen tripe piggybacking off OPM's success
>>
>>142444970
Do you seriously believe any good manga absolutely needs a backstory to appreciate each character? Spend a couple of chapters for a sad story filler and be spoonfed an explanation for every motive?
>>
>>142444990
>Ida got fucked over so something bad did really happen to him
It was supposed to be something bad enough to make Deku regret not have stopped him, not just a injuried arm.
>>
>>142444695

Yeah, how he dares to not be absolutely predictable.
>>
>>142445226
It's all about his brother m8, not his arm.
>>
>>142445203
Yes, I believe any good mangaka to expand their characters into something greater than "I want to be a hero because I think heroes are cool" or "I don't like heroes for personal reasons that I'll never explain" .
>>
>>142445310
No, by the time that this happened his brother was already in the hospital.
>>
>>142444777
Nice digits
>>
>>142442907
This manga is as generic as it can gets, don't expect nothing special from it. It's still entertaining though, and that's why I keep reading it.
>>
>>142445754
I don't think the art is all that generic, but maybe that's just me.
>>
the MC has the biggest plot amor and its worse than other WSJ MC
>>
>>142443107
>>142443519
>>142443557
>>142443760
>>142443855
>>142445198
> come back to /a/ after 2 years
> taste is still rancid, festering shit

I don't know what else I expected
>>
Once a long time ago someone told me to never watch an anime called Boku.
>>
>>142445417
not him but that's the point, revenge to the guy that almost kills his big bro
>>
>>142446815
Fuck this whole thread

But fuck, you made me chuckle.
>>
>>142443557
/a/ is cumming over many shounen manga
>>
>>142446999
The point is that nothing bad besides a injured arm came from that revenge, that was already confirmed to result in something bad.
>>
File: funeral.jpg (407 KB, 846x796) Image search: [Google]
funeral.jpg
407 KB, 846x796
>Hero Academia threads super popular
>everyone on /a/ likes the manga
>not a single thread is shitposted
>Hero Academia gets an anime and becomes incredibly popular
>suddenly everyone hates it
Nah, fuck you. It's good.
>>
>>142447454
>I wasn't here before the anime.
>I don't know about the massive shitposting during the field training arc.
>>
Seriously it sucks so bad that's not even funny
>>
>>142447454
This is literally not what happened, you clearly weren't there.
>>
>>142446784
>coming back
>>
>>142447454
Just ignore blantant baits of animeonlyshitters and stick to manga threads
>>
>>142447454
nice bait
>>
>>142444695
Don't forget

>Deku's arm is sooooo fucked up guys
>Nope nevermind thanks nurse hope he doesn't do it again wink wink lol
>>
>>142447845
This is the laziest shit posting I've ever seen.

Also you must be over 18 to post on this board.
>>
>>142448151
>>142447992
>>142447717
>im-fucking-plying
There was next to no shitposting. In fact, most threads were filled with constant hype. The Training Arc was crazy hype. The Sports Festival one was whole threads screaming for Deku to stop shitting on his arm.

You guys clearly weren't fucking there
>>
>people call a shit manga for what it is in in manga's threads
>retarded fanboys cry and try to downvote the bad bad posts
>make a thread specifically to call the manga shit
>retards still come in here and act like it's shitposting because clearly people who don't share their shit tastes are just baiting and don't have the right to make threads

Boku no Blunder is a meh shonen and its fanbase is worse
>>
>>142448263
this.
threads where great before the anime. also there wasn't realy a general
>>
Boku no Bait Academia
>>
>>142448263
>The Sports Festival one was whole threads screaming for Deku to stop shitting on his arm.
Yeah, because it was a retard move. But perhaps you're referring to the autists screaming madman whenever Deku act like an autist? I can understand why you'd be biased
>>
>>142448191
He has a limit to it, if he does it 2-3 more times, he can't use his arm anymore.
>>
It's generic cape shit with almost decent writing.
>>
>>142448463
And on what are you basing yourself? Could you show me an actual consequence for his autistic behavior? Even when he was in the hospital at the beginning of the current arc people told him his arm was fucked but that's bullshit, how is this any different than when he fucked up his hand in the tournament? Literally a false flag that even Deku ignores.
>>
>>142445352
Backstories =/= motivations, and they're often a cheap, lazy way to make a character sympathetic without putting any effort into characterizing them purely through their dialogue and behaviour in the present storyline. Not saying that applies to BnHA, but for example, in HxH Hisoka and Meruem are interesting without any actual backstory at all.

I'm honestly just sick to fucking death of sob stories, I need to drop One Piece already.
>>
>>142448263
God, no.
The threads were in full damage control mode whenever someone said that the manga wasn't as good anymore. A single spark of disapproval would flood the thread with the most autistic readers going full retard.
You couldn't even say that you like another manga without anons shitposting at you because of their insecurity.
>>
>>142444970
>My dad forced myself, my siblings and my mother to be instruments in his eternal dick-waving competition with someone who is his financial, ethical, moral and popularly acknowledged superior.
>I'm going to show that asshole that he doesn't mean shit to any single bit of success I have.
>There are no good motivations in this series.
>>
>>142448772
>>I'm going to show that asshole that he doesn't mean shit to any single bit of success I have.
That's retarded, his dad is the reason he got his OP quirk. Also he was the one who trained him in his childhood.

Are you an idiot?
>>
>>142447454
As someone who was here during the first few chapters?

People were calling it the new Naruto for a long time, probably the start. We just called them shit posters at the time, due to the whole Naruto ending thing going on.

Undeservedly, but the intention was to imply it was shitty.
>>
>>142442907
Manga is average. Boring characters/powers/fights and style doesn't appeal to me.
Don't know about anime.
>>
>>142442907
All might is the appeal.

All might is love, all might is life.
>>
>>142448905
That's unfair, Naruto had a way better beginning than BnBA
>>
>>142442907
stealth symphony was much better than this shit and got axed, just because naruto ended then this didn't get the same fate, everybody keeps denying this
Thread replies: 58
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.