[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I just watched this for the first time. What did people have
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: evangelion-333.jpg (260 KB, 970x546) Image search: [Google]
evangelion-333.jpg
260 KB, 970x546
I just watched this for the first time.

What did people have a problem with? It had every you want from Evangelion
>>
>>142432706
>It had every you want from Evangelion

English please.
>>
File: 1365898904169.png (63 KB, 219x255) Image search: [Google]
1365898904169.png
63 KB, 219x255
>>142432706
>It had every you want from Evangelion
Except for competent visual direction, a coherent plot, and character depth and development.

But sure, everything I want.
>>
>>142432706
Not enough Asuka
Rei still looks like a toilet seat
>>
File: a magical place.webm (3 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
a magical place.webm
3 MB, 1920x1080
>>142432836
It had everything you could wanted from Evangelion

(・∀・) C==<(´・ω・`)
>>
What I got out of Evangelion was top-notch filmmaking.

Where is that in Rebuild? Nowhere to be found.
>>
>>142433089
Asuka was probably the character that got the best treatment though.

The whole thing felt like something new, with hints of the latter part of the original series, all in the style of episode 24
>>
>>142433167
Fuckin Mcnig. I kek everytime
>>
>>142432706
Super Sayian transformable cat evas, purposely not telling information rather than hiding information, little to no development on any front and for it all to end nearly the exact same way as 2.22.

Yeah sure. Everything I wanted in Eva.
>>
>>142433018
Shinji and Kaworu had character depth and development. The rest of the characters were one note, but they were interesting and appropriate to the new developments.

I am mostly hoping that 3.0+1.0 pays off on the set up of 3.0 but than could very well turn out to be false hope
>>
>>142433167
You still a word.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.