[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I can't be the only person that cried at this scene, right?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3
File: Kiznaivers.jpg (57 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
Kiznaivers.jpg
57 KB, 1280x720
I can't be the only person that cried at this scene, right?
>>
>>142431462
Me too, it's always sad to see the purest form of love to die like that.
>>
>>142431462
That episode was really good. I feel like I touched Okada's heart.
>>
This was one of my favorite episodes of any show this season
>>
Have a lot of people dropped the show at this point?
>>
>>142434103
I have and honestly all this shitposting and spamming about how this episode is great won't make me pick it up again.
>>
>>142431462
Where do I subscribe to your blog?
>>
>>142431462
>crying at anime
>>
>>142431462
>Bear

Fuck off and kill yourself.
>>
File: consder the following3.jpg (100 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
consder the following3.jpg
100 KB, 1280x720
>>142434272

I honestly feel sorry for you. Not even baiting.

I can understand if you don't like ths genre as whole, that fine, but if you do, this series is gold.

To me this is easily the best series this season. Shitpost and NTR screams apart, it has great characters, great atmosphere, good pacing, good music, and is actually telling a story.

There are other good series this season, don't get me wrong, but Kiznaiver is my AOTS.

If someone thinks this is bait, don't reply, let me rot. If you think my taste is really shitty, maybe you're right.
>>
File: Nico nico ;_;.jpg (69 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
Nico nico ;_;.jpg
69 KB, 1280x720
This part was pretty sad too ;_;

>>142435162
>>142434514
>complaining about anime thread
>>
You know what I legit cried during this ep.
I'm not going to claim aots or fight you for best anime or anything but something in this series fascinated me.
And something about this ep connected to me emotionally. Like really made me feel like a shitty teen again.
God damn chinese space vampire magic.
>>
she dedicated like 3 episodes of 12 episode series to her shitty self-insert
>people love this for some reason

kill me now
>>
>>142437591
I'm not surprised that someone who can't type properly doesn't like this show because of dumb reasons.
>>
Tenga is shit.
>>
>>142439770
I really liked him before, but this episode made my opinion of him really drop. He's still one of the better naivers though.
>>
>>142437591
Not everyone is incapable of empathy like you anon.
>>
>>142437591
Go be autistic somewhere else.
>>
>>142439902
Tenga's character got anally raped by shitty writing.
>>
It's not clear that White is in love with Blue. That hug and crying could have just been his memories coming back, and remembering her falling off that ledge and the other connected kids in pain.
>>
>>142440072
the entire show itself was anally raped
>>
>>142440089
How the fuck is that a blog. Go shitpost somewhere else.
>>
>>142440113
It's pretty clear that Blue autism likes White autism.
>>
>>142431462
Nice blog, fag
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.