[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This was really good I ended up picking it up having no prior
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
File: ERASED_main_characters.jpg (14 KB, 421x236) Image search: [Google]
ERASED_main_characters.jpg
14 KB, 421x236
This was really good

I ended up picking it up having no prior knowledge of it and marathoned it in one day

When was the last time you went into a series blind /a/?

How did it affect your perception of the series?
>>
>>142412039
Went into Classroom Crisis blind. Had a great ride
>>
>>142412039
The last time I picked up a seasonal original series, which was HaiFuri, and was a mistake.
>>
>>142412039
The ending was fucking terrible though.
>>
>>142412039

OP is a faggot
>>
>>142412374
Yeah

MC gets cucked hard and then we're supposed to be ok with it

But the ending song was nice
>>
>Yashiro waited 15 years for MC
>Kayo didn't wait
Who is best girl again?

That's right it's Yashiro
>>
Actually marathoned this show last week, yeah it was pretty good except the ending
>>
File: 351794.jpg (497 KB, 1500x959) Image search: [Google]
351794.jpg
497 KB, 1500x959
>tfw Airi won
>>
>>142412684
Yashiro got married
>>
>>142412039
>marathon
This term needs to give an autoban.
>>
>>142412039
I went into samurai flamenco blind and boy was that something
>>
>>142419427
Which term do you prefer? Binge-watching? Come on now
>>
File: 1458242220345.webm (3 MB, 960x540) Image search: [Google]
1458242220345.webm
3 MB, 960x540
The cuck without me, by Kayo hinazuki
When i get bigger, big enough to go somewhere by myself, i want to cuck my friend who's far away. My friend who's in a coma for 15 years. The friend who saved my life. I want to leave him with nothing but pain and sadness. He will have no adults, children or classmates, only his mom. I will fuck his friend when i want to fuck his friend, i will cuck him when i want to cuck him and visit him with his friend's baby when i want to. I will then think about the cuck i left behind. Kids go to school, like nothing has changed. Adults go to the office, like nothing has changed. His mom eats like she used to. When i think about the cuck wihtout me, i can't help but to laugh. I want to cuck my friend.
>>
steins;gate
I started it because of the banner. I told myself I was only going to watch up until I saw the part with the mad scientist dancing. What a wild ride that was.
>>
>>142412193

I went into Classroom Crisis blind too. I dropped it at episode 4 or 5, i don't remember.
>>
AnoHana.
Just heard it was sad, it has a nice artstyle so I decided to pick it up. Really enjoyed it and even cried at the last scene, the obvious plot holes bothered me a little bit but it was whatever.
If I watched it with /a/ I probably would've enjoyed it way less, glad I didn't.
>>
I always start series blindy when a new season starts.
>>
>>142417149
He won the Game of Cucks
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.