[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Haganai
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4
File: oyvey.jpg (341 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
oyvey.jpg
341 KB, 1920x1080
>There will never be a Season 3
why live?
>>
Fuck is the point? Everybody hated the ending.
>>
>>142411970
>You watched the first two seasons

Why live?
>>
too depressing mate

s1 ending was best
>>
>>142411970
I mean I don't even see why you watched the first two seasons. (I mean I did too but that's because my sister liked it for some fucking reason) honestly it was complete shit.
>>
>>142412170

>not watching Oreimo with her

do you even siscon?
>>
File: nisemonogatari-08-04.png (388 KB, 958x539) Image search: [Google]
nisemonogatari-08-04.png
388 KB, 958x539
>>142412247
I read the novels of that and still haven't seen the anime.

But I did watch watch Nisemonogatari with her... Toothbrush scene was a little awkward
>>
>>142411987
>Fuck is the point? Everybody hated the ending.
You know if the ending was just the MC ending up with the trap, i don't think anyone would have hated it that much (weird choice but meh, whatever) instead MC went with the trap cause it meant he didn't have to do anything sexual with her, he doesn't touch her once, then breaks up with her at the end just to say hi to the club who've all moved out without him.

Fucking awful ending. He should have went with Sena or Rika and fucked his way through the end of highschool, leading into marriage.
>>
>>142412760
I'm guessing your talking about the novels which I haven't bothered to read? If so are they worth finishing or should I just grab them off my shelf and burn them (I've only read up to vol 9)
>>
File: Ako_Tamaki_(Dengeki_G_May_2016).jpg (558 KB, 2000x1265) Image search: [Google]
Ako_Tamaki_(Dengeki_G_May_2016).jpg
558 KB, 2000x1265
>>142411970

At least we get to know the daughter of Yozora and Sena.
>>
File: 1462732440981.png (146 KB, 451x387) Image search: [Google]
1462732440981.png
146 KB, 451x387
>>142415972
>her eyes are almost as big as her tits
I want an Ako
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.