[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Qualidea Code
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 1
File: 20160603170445d56.jpg (227 KB, 842x626) Image search: [Google]
20160603170445d56.jpg
227 KB, 842x626
Will this going to be good?
Scrip writer:
>(HENNEKO/The "Hentai" Prince and the Stony Cat.)
>Koushi Tachibana (Date A Live)
>Wataru Watari (My Teen Romantic Comedy SNAFU)
>>
>Watari
My body is ready for forced drama and no conclusion with a buy the source material at the end.
>>
Chaos Dragon season 2 here we come.
>>
>>142406641
>forced drama
Like what?
>>
>>142406975
It's a meme you dip.
>>
>>142406536
Best harem for next season
>>
>>142406536
>including Date Alive author
Fuck no. Why did Wataru a realistic author decided to work with this shitty chuuni author? Just why?
>>
>>142406536
>LiSA
>ClariS
>GARNiDELiA
It's going to be amazing.
>>
>>142406536
>3 haremshit writers collaborate for a haremshit
What is the point? In the end it is going to be another haremshit.
>>
So what's the structure of this series? Each pairing will be devoted 3 episodes each or something?
>>
>>142407073
>My Teen Romantic Comedy SNAFU
>haremshit
Ok. Fuck off.
>>
>>142407132
>oregairu
>not haremshit
Fuck off
>>
>>142407213
Yeah you watched too much haremshit to the point you don't even know what is a harem. So fuck off.
>>
>>142407132
>multiple girls, his sister, a trap and a christmas cake lust after an autistic loser
>only other males are irrelevant side characters
>not a harem
>>
>>142407045
They´re friend you faggot. Besies, Watari is the one asking Tachibana for advice, you literally don´t know shit.
>>
>>142407045
You are a fucktard. Those three are friends in real life.
>>142407356
The pairings are alredy done.
>>
>>142407293
What? More than two girl wanting his dick stupid
>>
>>142406536
Koushi Tachibana is very good at handling plot-related stuff.
Watari Wataru is good at creating drama and playing with the feelings of the characters
Sagara is good at creating comedy

We also got good staff.
I´ll think this will be somewhat decent.
>>
>>142407356
>multiple girls, his sister, a trap and a christmas cake lust
Only two girls have a crush on MC. You know what is this called? Triangle Love.

>>142407356
>other males are irrelevant side characters
>irrelevant
No they're not. If you watched the series you'll see literally they affect the MC thoughts. From an autistic loser who think he can solve all problems by himself, he learned to work with people and find that people aren't so bad and he care about then.

>>142407685
>More than two girl wanting his dick
Only if you retard can prove it.
>>
>>142408136
I don't know what's more pathetic, desperately trying to disprove Oregairu is haremshit off of a misguided sense that harems can't be good, or thinking that Oregairu is good enough to defend like this in the first place.
>>
>>142408241
>desperately
I don't know but trying to defame me just because you have nothing in your head to make a legit argument is even more pathetic though.
>>
>>142406536
I don't like haremshit so I can't say 3 harem writers on board makes me want to watch. Last time a bunch of big names joined up for one show we got >>142406925
>>
>>142406536
isnt this is like god tier LN writer combined together?

although having an all star in a team doesnt mean it will make it good
>>
>>142408136
Iroha, that bitch from his old school, a trap, his teacher all show inexplicable romantic interest in him. That's a haremshit by S2 because everyone wants to suck mc's dick.
>>
>>142409314
I would think the same if DAL´s author wasn´t part of this. Most of us expect this to be average.
>>
>>142409314
>god tier LN writer

I'm laughing here.
>>
>>142409465
>No LN is good by default.
Not that guy, but what harem do you think it is good? If you like one that is.
>>
>>142409608
>>No LN is good by default.
But I never implied it? There are a lot of really good LNs but none of them are written by the three involved in this show.
>>
>>142407045
Yeah because having drama that goes nowhere is a good thing, also they are friends you retard.
>>
>>142409314
>god tier LN writer combined
>Wataru is in there
Not really
>>
>>142409608
Zaregoto
The 3 in the OP are all trash LN haremshit.
>>
Anons a show can have a harem but a harem show is one were the harem shenanigans have a place in the plot.

>>142409372
>Iroha
Yes
>that bitch from his old school
Wut?
>a trap, his teacher
That is just teasing from the author.
>>
>>142409372
>Iroha
Don't be such a delusional fag. She's just playing around with MC because she want Hayato's dick.
>his teacher
You are so hilarious.
>trap
The trap is just a comic relief character and not a girl you idiot.
>>
>>142407676
>The pairings are alredy done.

One is a brother/sister team and the other are two girls. It's a fucking harem show.
>>
>>142407132

Henneko and Oregairu are both love triangles. Only DAL is the harem.
>>
>>142413405
You can't be serious
>>
>>142413481
Henneko only has Tsukiko and Azuki Azusa as serious romantic interests, the rest are just comedic side characters.

Oregairu has Yui and Yukino, everyone else is irrelevant for romantic purposes.

DAL is a harem where Shidou has to accumulate girls by dating and kissing them.
>>
>>142413611
>DAL is a harem where Shidou has to accumulate girls by dating and kissing them.
There is a purpouse.
Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.