[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So is this series actually good or is it just a meme?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4
File: wfjojow.jpg (209 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
wfjojow.jpg
209 KB, 1920x1080
So is this series actually good or is it just a meme?
>>
you see a nico reference character and you tell me its not a meme
>>
>>142402370
As someone who loves Trigger, the show is mediocre at best. Animation is top notch as well good character designs but that is basically all that it has going for it.
>>
>>142402370
It's neither. Okada needs to piss off forever.
>>
>>142402370
It's not even good enough to be a meme.
>>
>>142402370
It's shit
>>
OMG I've never got shittaste in my life. Why i'm enjoying this?
>>
>>142402785
>OMG

Fuck off
>>
>>142402609
Shit, you took the words right out of my keyboard.

Episode 6 was good and 7 was excellent, though. A shame pretty much every thing else is so dull and forgettable.
>>
>>142402370
The lighthearted comedy episodes are good but anytime it tries to be serious it's shit.
>>
>>142403029
Okada in a nutshell.
>>
I've given kiznaiver a fair chance but it just doesn't have much going for it.
>>
>>142402370
It's mediocre, I enjoyed Maki's arc and like the character chemistry though.
>>
>>142402370
>trigger
>good
pick one then lurk moar since it's been like this every year since Inferno Cop you pleb.
>>
The show has gone absolutely nowhere and it's almost over.
>>
I find it to be really enjoyable. You should watch it yourself and see if you like it or not.
>>
>>142402370
I watched episodes 2-8 in one-go and enjoyed it a lot. Before I came on /a/ ad let the sour mood ruin me.
>>
File: nico best kiznaiver.jpg (702 KB, 1280x1420) Image search: [Google]
nico best kiznaiver.jpg
702 KB, 1280x1420
its the best thing to come out of japan since that painting of the woman doing it with the squid
>>
File: king of faggotry.webm (3 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
king of faggotry.webm
3 MB, 1280x720
How much time is left till new episode?
I need to do a snack run
>>
File: fucking_dropped.png (2 MB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
fucking_dropped.png
2 MB, 1366x768
>>142405162
Nothing wrong with enjoying a series that most of us think is shit.
>>
>>142405330

>That QUALITY
>Those designs

And still look at this shit trying to be a comedy.
>>
>>142402370
It shouldn't be good but for some reason I'm enjoying it a lot despite not liking Okada, not liking this genre and also being indifferent to Trigger. Most other people I've spoken to who like it feel the same way. Watch an episode or two and if you're not liking it then drop it.
>>
>>142405759
Literally what's wrong with the designs? They're a bit generic but they're one of the show's only saving graces.
>>
>>142405330
The second coming of Jesus they said.
>>
>>142407237
I really like the designs. They're colourful and nice to look at.
>>
>>142402828
>:3 lmao XD
If you really feel the need to comment on whatever expressions people use online, then you need to revaluate your life henny
>>
>>142409315
Go kill yourself, normalfag.
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.