[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: Scans never
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: 004-005.jpg (1 MB, 2815x2000) Image search: [Google]
004-005.jpg
1 MB, 2815x2000
ITT: Scans never
>>
>>142399526
>This manga
Damn you for reminding. Loli vampire imouto's cuteness is god tier.
>>
The mangaka sure loves foreheads.
>>
File: girl-fight-1173144[1].jpg (95 KB, 1200x796) Image search: [Google]
girl-fight-1173144[1].jpg
95 KB, 1200x796
>>
File: MPD_Psycho_cover[1].jpg (17 KB, 343x465) Image search: [Google]
MPD_Psycho_cover[1].jpg
17 KB, 343x465
>>
>>142399800
>Loli vampire imouto

Umm....why is the brother human and the sister a vampire?
>>
>>142400004
To my memory, that wasn't explained. Imouto isn't the Western type of vampire, she's the Chinese type, anyways.
>>
The ribbon is way too big.
>>
>>142399526
If you track down and by the raws for the usual translators, they just might pick it up.
>>
>>142399526
I'm more upset at the slice-of-life spinoff from the teasing manga never going to be translated.
>>
>>142400317
Jiangshi? When was that ever mentioned? And she behaves nothing like one (Since they're suppose to be more zombie-like).
>>
>>142403369
Pretty sure it was mentioned in the first few chapters, I'm not sure why the author went with jiangshi of all things.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.