[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Watamote
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: cxcNSxh.png (279 KB, 600x336) Image search: [Google]
cxcNSxh.png
279 KB, 600x336
You ever like a show so much that you start rationing yourself on episodes to make the day go by just to feel okay?
>>
File: image.jpg (85 KB, 486x600) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
85 KB, 486x600
I did that with K-On and Initial D.
>>
I started watching Aria S3 when it came out 8 years ago, and I'm keeping the last few episodes for special occasions.
>>
File: kayo suprised.gif (183 KB, 500x463) Image search: [Google]
kayo suprised.gif
183 KB, 500x463
>>142398813
Anons will most likely mock me but I've probably watched Erased about 5 times now.
>>
>>142398813
you forgot self-inserting/ creating your self-insert OC character
>>
>>142400994
Cuck.

>>142398813
>You ever like a show so much that you start rationing yourself on episodes to make the day go by just to feel okay?
I've been rationing myself on episodes of Watamote too, but that's because I've been finding it too depressing, not because I've liked it too much. I did the same thing with Kaiba.
>>
>>142398813
Same for Mushishi and Natsume YJC

There aren't enough episodes of Tomoko to ration without repeating everything after a couple of weeks. Maybe the manga though.
>>
>>142400994
I liked boku dake, but mostly for the early scenes. [Spoiler]but if the whole thing is special for you then i'm glad for you, because chances are everyone will have mixed opinions on all the stuff I like too[/spoiler]
>>
>>142400276
Does it help you feel better when depressed? Or is it just that you loved it so much you didnt want to see it end. I get the latter a lot, I want the first time to last forever so that I never have to let those characters die.
>>
>>142401799
Your spoiler is showing there friend.
>>
>>142401103
I've never really done that, probably because I know im such a bad writer that any character I made would be so bad even I couldnt like it.

Instead I just find myself acting like whatever character I'm watching at the time, whether its anime or video games.
>>
>>142401897
Ah....I fucked up....well whatever.
>>
>>142400994
To be honest the first few episodes were pretty good. There was some good direction at bits too.
Shame it kind of fell apart in the second half. There were a lot of missed opportunities.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.