[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Drunk again. Watching FLCL for the umpteenth time making me nostalgic
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (65 KB, 286x400) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
65 KB, 286x400
Drunk again. Watching FLCL for the umpteenth time making me nostalgic for the summer of 03. What do /a/
>>
Is the story really about puberty and stuff? I keep seeing people say that, but I assumed it was about robots or something.
>>
>>142390663
It's about robots son but he robots are an alagory for dicks and such
>>
>>142390741
That sounds cool, I guess I'll watch it tonight
>>
>Finish FLCL
>Attempt to fap
>Success or failure, cry afterwords
>Watch Gurren Lagann
>Itsnotthesame.pdf
>After three episodes give up and start watching NGE.
>It's different. You can't quite put your finger on it, but something isn't right.
>Cry in frustration.
>It's not the same. It will never be the same.
>Wake up next morning on floor with pants around ankles with the Silver Spoons ED blaring through the speakers.
>>
So are the next two seasons gonna be any good since they got the Pillows on the soundtrack?
Or is Adult Swim gonna fuck it up?
>>
>>142391227
I've never been more worried in my life o
>>
>>142391227
When were The Pillows confirmed?

The chances of it being good either way are very low.
>>
>>142390943
>>Wake up next morning on floor with pants around ankles with the Silver Spoons ED blaring through the speakers.

This has happened to me, actually.
>>
File: 1459588343223.png (112 KB, 813x720) Image search: [Google]
1459588343223.png
112 KB, 813x720
>>142390437
>nostalgia
>blogpost
>>
File: Nonon's butto.jpg (363 KB, 885x1252) Image search: [Google]
Nonon's butto.jpg
363 KB, 885x1252
>>142390437
I love Haruhara's voice.
>>
>>142391227
The Pillows was just who they planned on getting. Literally every question people asked for reassurance about the sequel was "That's the plan"
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.