[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
holy shit kiznaiver went from being one of the biggest trainwrecks
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 9
File: dgjs.jpg (110 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
dgjs.jpg
110 KB, 1920x1080
holy shit kiznaiver went from being one of the biggest trainwrecks of the season to a contender for AOTS. that episode with maki's back story was the best episode so far this season out of all anime that are airing.

good to see BASED TRIGGER delivering on the premise of the amazing op. at first i feared it would be another case of fractale syndrome

man if the faggot mc actually ends up with nori-chan it's gonna be godlike ending
>>
>>142381378
How exactly was a trainwreck at all?
Do you know what that word means?
>>
This AOTY is getting old as a meme.

It is still a trainwreck and they will rush the ever living shit out of it in the next couple of episodes. They still haven't started the final episode and one episode will be devoted to flash backs of the past.
>>
>>142381378
I came into this season hyped for Luluco and dreading Kiznaiver, and my expectations for both shows have completely reversed. I didn't think I could watch, let alone enjoy another fucking Okada show, but here we are.
>>
>>142381378
Really? I thought it was corny as fuck, in the bad way. It's like some 14-year-old's imagining of a sad backstory.
>>
There's a still of Kacchon not being Autismo and clutching his chest, where his first scar is.

The spoilers were legit.
>>
Wtf are you talking about? It has been laughably bad from the start.
>>
>>142382353
>wtf
>>>/out/
>>
>contrived sad backstory
Wow, what a masterpiece
>>
>>142382250
This. It was shitty uncreative melodrama. No idea why so many people think it was good.
>>
>>142382398

Looks like the blind kizniaverfags with no reason have entered the thread.
>>
Wait there are people in this world who are enjoying this show?
>>
>>142382311
Look like the scene happen during or after Tenga forcibly grab Sonozaki.

So, Katsuhira must've felt Sonozaki's emotional pain, thus "awakening" him out of his autism.
>>
>>142382503
If Tenga beats up both Autismos he's gonna be a hero in my book.

Too bad everyone else would be affected.
>>
>>142381378
Literally the worst episodes of the show so far, kill yourself.
>>
>>142382464

They are baiting. They might enjoy certain aspects of the show but liking each episode so far is a lie. Every episode threads there are numerous problems with the show whether it be ass pulls or shitty writing and the fandom tells you to turn off your brain to enjoy or 'wait it out for them to explain".
>>
File: literally.jpg (23 KB, 886x480) Image search: [Google]
literally.jpg
23 KB, 886x480
Katsuhira and Noriko still seem like they just want a nap.
>>
>>142382584
I think you take anime too seriously. So far it's enjoyable enough for something that I'm watching to escape my drab life for 24 minutes a week.
>>
File: amelia.jpg (82 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
amelia.jpg
82 KB, 480x360
That's nice. Now go on and die at forty posts like most Kiznaiver threads do, OP
>>
Writing stepped up and direction was at its peak in ep7. Very good.
>>
>>142382805

You find edgy teenagers and shitty writing enjoyable? For god sakes the mc jumped off a bridge, got hit by a car and was bleeding yet you people claim this is good?
>>
File: 1457980855905.png (284 KB, 960x931) Image search: [Google]
1457980855905.png
284 KB, 960x931
>>142382805
>So far it's enjoyable enough for something that I'm watching to escape my drab life for 24 minutes a week.
There are a thousand better shows you could do that with too
>>
File: Masturbation.jpg (35 KB, 540x299) Image search: [Google]
Masturbation.jpg
35 KB, 540x299
>>142382533
>Too bad everyone else would be affected
Well, I can't wait for Hisomu's orgasmic screams.
>>
>>142382932
Bless him for not being involved in the mess. He gets to have fun too.
>>
>>142382805
I'm starting to consider if it even is worth 24 minutes of my time anymore when I'm having more fun watching Ace Attorney than this.
>>
File: his smile gone.jpg (87 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
his smile gone.jpg
87 KB, 400x400
Imagine being Hiroshi Kobayashi and having to be all like “damn, Okada, your writing is fuckin` fine, all sexy with your forced drama stuffed into a one cour season and horrifically stupid characters, I would totally pre-order your show, both as a director and the real me.” when all you really want to do is direct the next season of Rage of Bahamut.

Like seriously imagine having to be Kobayashi and not only direct that show while Mari Okada flaunts her complete incompetence in front of you, your energetic directing barely concealing her terrible script and hacknyed dialogue, and just sit there, take after take, hour after hour, while she wrote nonsensical plotlines and introduced new characters

Not only having to tolerate her hack writing but her haughty attitude as everyone on the project tells her she’s TOTALLY EMPOWERED and DAMN, SASUGA MARI-SAN! because they’re not the ones who have to sit there and read plotlines which go absolutely fucking nowhere

You’ve been working on nothing but fun projects and imaginative ideas for your ENTIRE CAREER coming straight out of the boonies in Okinawa. You’ve never even seen any script this fucking disgusting before, and now you swear you can taste the shit that's oozing out of her script, as she stands there, smugly assured that you are enjoying the opportunity to get paid to sit there and revel in her “genre defying"(or at least that's what she's called it) writing as she's shat on both Tomino's and Bandai's legacy in the previous months.

And then the scene is written so fucking badly you have to call for another take, and you know you could kill every single person in this room before the studio security could put you down, but you sit there and endure, because you’re fucking Hiroshi Kobayashi

You’re not going to lose your future Kill La Kill sequel project over this. Just bear it, Kobayashi.

Hide your shame and bear it.
>>
>>142383003
Indeed. I favour how, aside from his masochist tendacies, he speak esoterically of the prior Kiznaiver Experiment without alterting the others.

The parallelism between him talking about and then Yamada saying what Hisomu said were my favourite part last episode.

Hopefully, episode ten and eleven dwelve deeper into his past.
>>
>>142382885
>implying I don't
I watch pretty much everything airing, and Kiznaiver is about as middle of the road as they come.
>>
>>142383133
You know he's the one who wanted her to change the script to a character drama, right?
>>
File: 1464799583521.jpg (33 KB, 500x520) Image search: [Google]
1464799583521.jpg
33 KB, 500x520
Guys i'm so hyped for tomorrow
>>
Even Inou Battle was more engaging than this

I mean, shit, Inou Battle at least had that great speech scene

This show just feels fucking lazy

Like holy shit people literally called Red Hair being the childhood friend and white hair being the secret childhood friend JUST BY THEIR FUCKING CHARACTER DESIGNS
>>
File: I'll go first.gif (2 MB, 360x240) Image search: [Google]
I'll go first.gif
2 MB, 360x240
I just want an actual struggle to break free from the system to begin so I can stop pretending I watch this for any other reason than Tenga being literally Kamina.
>>
File: [email protected] (2 MB, 446x240) Image search: [Google]
hackfraudmast@h.gif
2 MB, 446x240
>>142383494
I'm honestly just waiting for this garbage to end so we can get a Trigger show people will actually care about
>>
You can't fool me, Trigger employee.
>>
this show caught me off guard and fuck its going good so far, I love it.. Actually looking forward to the eps

also is it too much to ask for chidori just to be happy ;-;
>>
>>142387503
She could be happy with Tenga, but who knows what Okada is planning.
>>
>>142381378
Okada please stop writing. Please.
>>
The only people who thought this was garbage were plebeian-tier faggots who couldn't see the its potential for being amazing. The concept of this show is great, and has so much potential. I hope they continue but who knows. Japs like JOing to little girls talking about their culture instead of investing in shows that show human emotion and vulnerability.
>>
>>142387568
to be honest id just feel bad for her if she ends up with Tenga
>>
>>142382883
It's funny because that's actually the best part of the show so far. When the silliness gets grounded by melodrama then it becomes shit.
>>
>>142387785
Why? Tenga is top bro, he'd treat her right.
>>
>>142387828
yea he's definitely top bro but I feel like it'd be her second choice and she wouldn't be as happy
Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.