[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I stopped following Super after the Hit battle because i thought
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: L8wQTXil.jpg (69 KB, 446x640) Image search: [Google]
L8wQTXil.jpg
69 KB, 446x640
I stopped following Super after the Hit battle because i thought it would be SoL filler for like half a year, but what the fuck is going on.
>>
fanfiction dot net took over the show
>>
File: 1378761730459.gif (452 KB, 358x296) Image search: [Google]
1378761730459.gif
452 KB, 358x296
>>142361672
>but what the fuck is going on.

Mai is holding a shot gun next to her face, ensuring the recoil will cause it to hit her near the eye , it's also stupid to hold a weapon on your shoulder like that when the weapon in question lacks a shoulder guard.
>>
>>142361672

It reached new levels of stupid..... but let's keep going and see what happens.
>>
>>142361936
Japan have no idea how guns work, its embarrassing.
>>
>>142361988
Nothing comes even close to the retardation that was BUU
>>
>>142361990
Some Japs are serious gun fans though.
>>
>>142361672
That week starts two weeks from now. We don't know much about it since we're currently in a pointless mini-filler arc.
>>
>>142362105
More like 1 week and 2 days you idiot
>>
>>142362105
>That week starts two weeks from now.

That "arc".

Anyway, apparently we do know that the arc will start showing "Black" appearing and attacking Trunks' Future, with the goal of killing all of humanity. Trunks faces Black, but can't do anything against him even as a SSJ.

Bulma recharges the time machine, but it takes 6 months. When it has only enough charge for a single one way trip, Black attacks again.

Also, we don't know if the "Black" mentioned in the new summary is just a shortened for of "Goku Black" or if it's a different form or something.
>>
>aiming a shotgun, a fucking shotgun like a sniper rifle

Holy shit my sides
>>
>>142361936
>>142361990
>>142362242
she not that smart of a person
>>
I already called it. This Goku-Black will be from a timeline where Goku never hit his head. He slaughtered his way through the universe and is now looking for the dragonballs so he can become immortal and be the strongest forever as he is now aging.

I won't even respond to any replies.
>>
>>142362242
You're suposed to do that when using Slug cartridges
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.