[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Le Hellsing Ultimate
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 11
Okay, so, I just re-watched Ultimate to hopefully get some questions answered but there are still things that don't make any sense and stuff I would've loved to see.
Origin of Zorin Blitz, and the captain?
Why/how did Alucard turn into a trap?
Why did Alfred betray Integra?
How did Alucard come back?
Also, general Hellsing bread.
>>
What is difference between hellsing and hellsing ultimate?
>>
I really liked Hans Gunsche
Some anon said that he was formerly a wolf, and he got Humanized, that could explain why he doesn't talk.
Anyway he seemed to be honorable and just wanted to die. that's why he gave the silver tooth to Seras.
>>
>>142353354
Hellsing is made from the original manga with some changes like the addition of a new villian.
Ultimate is just completely different all together, leaving out the majority of the original characters and doing the whole nazi vampire shit. It basically a lengthened OVA.
>>
>>142353354
Everything
>>
>>142353354
Hellsing Ultimate is ultimate version of Hellsing.
>>
>>142353406
Really wanted to learn more about him. One of the main reasons I didnt like Ultimate, refusal to get into any backstory.
>>
File: 1d3.gif (39 KB, 165x115) Image search: [Google]
1d3.gif
39 KB, 165x115
>>142353462
There was Hellsing the Dawn but manga got hiatus and ovas cancelled.
>>
File: hellsing_meme_by_greenfairy87.jpg (80 KB, 600x753) Image search: [Google]
hellsing_meme_by_greenfairy87.jpg
80 KB, 600x753
>Commands the world's strongest vamp
>Doesn't make him turn her into a vamp
10/10 would eat that Alucard ass to get some powers m8.
>>
File: d8Io8uC.jpg (47 KB, 600x335) Image search: [Google]
d8Io8uC.jpg
47 KB, 600x335
Drifters OAD in 3 days, who /hype/?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dltm8kuIhQU
>>
>>142353303
I read this shit 1000 years ago but could answer the last thing. He dun goofed and ate Schrodinger, an in order to get rid of this last soul he consumed and become stable again, he had to spend all the ones he accumulated so far. So, after 30 years of dying, he was able to return.
The butler wanted eternal youth I think.
Kid Alucard is his WW2 form, just because why not.
>>
>>142353583
who will sub this?
>>
>>142353583
I saw the trailer ages ago but I couldn't get anything out of it.
Whats the story, time travel? Cant remember anon
>>
>>142353595
Thats gay.
>>
>>142353558
>implying she's a virgin
>>
>>142353558
I was more sad she didn't left the heir and brought ruin to her family business.
>muh purity
0 out of 10 Head of Household
>>
>>142353663
> It centers around the character of Shimazu Toyohisa, an actual historical samurai, who in this story finds himself magically transported to an alternate world after perishing in the Battle of Sekigahara. There Toyohisa meets other famous historical figures, such as Nobunaga Oda and Joan of Arc, and engages is climactic battles.
>>
>>142353764
Thx anon-kun. Here, take another pregnancy meme.
>>
>>142353583
too clean and less details
>>
File: 16546846343.jpg (61 KB, 876x960) Image search: [Google]
16546846343.jpg
61 KB, 876x960
>>142353303
>Le
>>
File: 122342556325678.jpg (131 KB, 870x538) Image search: [Google]
122342556325678.jpg
131 KB, 870x538
>Captain
>that wolf howl when he dies

Best part of the OVAs.
>>
>>142353558
She asked Alucard if he wanted to suck her blood in the end. It's open to your interpretation.

>>142353712
She doesn't give a fuck about her blood related family. Her family are Alucard, Seras and Bernadotte.

Her father was one guy who died when she was 12 and only trained her to succeed him and her uncle was scum. You miss her entire arc? She doesn't even have human staff any longer.
>>
>>142353303
>Origin of Zorin Blitz, and the captain?
They were just nazis, don't think too hard about it. Captain happened to be a nazi werewolf.

>Why/how did Alucard turn into a trap?
Hirano stated Alucard doesn't have a gender anymore. He was originally male, but because he absorbed lives, his own gender and other people's gender became irrelevant. He can be a bat and a wolf, why are you surprised he can be a loli? He vaguely resembles Mina like this.

>Why did Alfred betray Integra?
In his reasoning, Walter didn't 'betray' Integra, even if he did. He's just jealous of Alucard. He is kind of a proud psychopath who hates being second best and he was very insecure because he became an old man. He does love Integra, and has some fondness for Seras, but this affection only turned bitter because Alucard is Integra's protector and "knight". Re-read the manga and you can see hints he's actually arrogant who pretends to be polite while Integra who came off as cocky is able to push her pride aside (the incident with Maxwell, for example). He disses Alucard when he can. Volume 2 invasion was all his plan which backfired. He tried to be the hero but his age caught him. He was very pleased when Integra relied on him, but in the end, Alucard saved the day and he couldn't deal with Jan either. This frustration got him until he took that choice.

>How did Alucard come back?

Power of Willpower and killing all his life but Schrodinger's essence to think himself back into existence. It would make more sense if you read the manga, because the OVA cut a lot of crucial scenes. Major, in volume 4, affirms that Alucard remains there for Integra. Volume 7 draws a parallel that Alucard, just like 100 years ago, is coming to London for a woman. The ending is his return to Integra's side Dracula gothic romantic style, in a chapter called Romancia.

Dracula who lost everything: his faith, his servants, his castle, his country and his potential lover winning all back.
>>
>>142353663
Jesus died and became a demon king in fantasy world. He's supported by a bunch of other figures who died awful deaths in real world. A ragtag bunch of japanese samurai and other historical figures needs to stop him.

Featuring Hitler as the father of the nation.
>>
>>142353426
Ultimate is the manga story.
>>
Nazi catboys
>>
File: schrodinger hellsing.jpg (179 KB, 848x480) Image search: [Google]
schrodinger hellsing.jpg
179 KB, 848x480
>>142355256
>>
>>142353490
Shit, was looking forward to it some day.
>>
>>142353663
secondary
>>
>>142354291
>This frustration got him until he took that choice.
I thought he has planned his betrayal ever since the WW2 out of jealousy for Alucard's power?
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 11

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.