[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So what Future do you think this Trunks is from? My bets on the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 6
File: dbz_futuretrunks.jpg (247 KB, 1000x1436) Image search: [Google]
dbz_futuretrunks.jpg
247 KB, 1000x1436
So what Future do you think this Trunks is from? My bets on the main timeline.
>>
>>142350620
>goku comes out as a homosexual
>>
File: GTChara2_(PerfectFiles).png (364 KB, 500x570) Image search: [Google]
GTChara2_(PerfectFiles).png
364 KB, 500x570
Apologize. Now.
>>
>>142350651
GT hasn't magically become less shit. It's just there's another series that's as shit as it is, now.
>>
Already confirmed that it's the android saga future trunks on v-jump.
>>
>>142350985
How is mai not 60+ years old then?
>>
File: trunks2.jpg (100 KB, 425x912) Image search: [Google]
trunks2.jpg
100 KB, 425x912
The new story starts with episode 47 "SOS from the future! A black new enemy appears!" which airs on the 12th. A man named Black suddenly appears on the earth of the future that was once menaced by the Androids. The Trunks of the future attempts to take him out, but he is no match, even as a Super Saiyan. Bulma of the future decides that they should get help from Goku and Vegeta of the past, but during the half year it takes to gather fuel for a one way trip in the time machine, the super foe Black steps in their way.

Producer Nozaki; who handles anime for Fuji TV had this to say about the new story: "The tone will be slightly different from how Super has been up until now. A universal-wide crisis that crosses over time and an intense battle will unfold. After Boo and Freeza, the next enemy that Goku and the gang go up against.... is Goku? If I were pressed to say something about the mystery-deepening new image would be that the person standing next to the future Trunks is actually Mai. While of course Goku and Vegeta will be forced into desperate situation after desperate situation, the future Trunks and even Mai (!?) will also have important roles, so please look forward to it".

http://m.mantan-web.jp/article/20160603dog00m200000000c.html
>>
>>142350720
this.
>>
File: images.jpg (8 KB, 272x185) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
8 KB, 272x185
How can a guy from a different timeline future go to the future of a totally different timeline which is totally unrelated?
>>
>>142350651
That's adorable. You think you're actually less shit.

You're still worse. Super is garbage, but you, you are putrid. You are rancid. You have failed on greater levels. You will never be good.

You apologize and go back to your corner.
>>
>>142351431
but if it is future trunks, the same future trunks that we had in dbz that had the android problem, how the hell is mai there?

BoG/RoF/Super made pilaf's gang children again by stating that they offscreen wished for it because they are dumbasses. Otherwise, they'd all be older than Bulma currently is.

There are no dragonballs in future trunks' timeline unless he found new namek after he killed cell and the earth got a new guardian. Even then, you think he'd keep a close eye on the balls and not let random people make a wish. This is also assuming pilaf's gang also survived the androids and cell and still made the same wish to be children again.

if all of this happened, MAYBE i can see an older (but not bulma-aged) mai paired up with a trunks.
>>
>>142351773

Super 17 arc was the only good thing about GT.
>>
>>142350620
https://youtu.be/0AsUKB0_ZFI
>>142350646
Wow. Like that joke hasn't been made yet today
>>
>>142351431

The popular theory right now is that this is a goku from a different universe that absorbs / fuses with gokus from other universes and timelines to become stronger much like the jet li movie "the one".
>>
>>142353468
Or that's just how your average low-caste saiyans looks like.
>>
Are they seriously gonna make Future Trunks have blue hair from now onwards? I thought that was just for the illustration Toriyama drew
>>
>>142352935
baby was a good concept but I got tired of the monkey thing pretty damn fast.
>>
if there are any inconsistencies they probably won't explain shit. i doubt toriyama or toei even give a fuck, just go with it
>>
>>142350620
So what is Mai aiming at here? That's like a sawed off shotgun and she's holding it up to her face and has one eye closed like she's some sharpshooter. That thing is gonna knock her fucking face in,
>>
>>142354432
Not to mention that there's no way a shotgun is gonna be effective against any Dragon Ball villain....
>>
>>142354432
>yfw it's a ki-powered raygun that Gohan designed.
>>
>>142354511
>>142354432
Bulma is in that timeline. She can build time machines, so she can probably build a shotgun that's effective against super strong enemies and shit
>>
>>142351337
don't think about it too much

just enjoy the Mai x Trunks
>>
>>142351337
For the same reason she isn't in her 40s in DBS, presumably, The Pilaf gang made the wish for "youth" even in Trunks's timeline.

What if we're all wrong about the timeline a bit? We mostly assume Shenron made them children just before DBS/BoG but what if Shenron made them literal BABIES before or at the beginning of the Android Saga?

They'd be the same age as they are now in both the normal and 'future' timelimes and it would give an explanation for why they weren't in DBZ at all(they were being raised in some orphanage somewhere)
>>
>>142350646
Its time
>>
>>142353468
But there are no "Goku's from other universes". I though it was pretty clear that every universe are different from each other, and even U6 doesn't have any alternate self people from U7.
>>
>>142357273
Another possibility is that it's Demigra (from the various games) in disguise or possessing an alt timeline Goku due to the idea that it's his earrings Black Goku is wearing.
>>
>>142357403
Question is does Toriyama want to incorporate the Time Breakers and the demon realm people into the show.
>>
File: images (8).jpg (24 KB, 463x317) Image search: [Google]
images (8).jpg
24 KB, 463x317
>>142350620
Why is everyone in super so fucking skinny
>>
>>142350620
So why the fuck does he have blue hair? Where is his purple hair?
>>
>>142358902
Because Toriyama hates muscles now.
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.