[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
what does /a/ think of NGE? (original series + EoE)
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4
File: 32411432.jpg (122 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
32411432.jpg
122 KB, 1024x768
what does /a/ think of NGE? (original series + EoE)
>>
masterpiece. fuck the rebuilds. They are nice looking trash with just a bit of intresting mystery
>>
>>142348876
whatd you think of the original ending? i thought the original ending was good itself. obviously EoE was great too
>>
File: image.jpg (59 KB, 445x629) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
59 KB, 445x629
Reminder that Neon Genesis Evangelion is just an autistic worse version of Mobile Suit Gundam and Space Runaway Ideon. Anyone who says it is a "deconstruction" has only seen less than 10 other animes, all of which were made after 2000. Everything that Evangelion is known for was done better 15 years earlier by the master Tomino. The only reason Eva became popular is because it pandered more to pervert pedophiles (most anime fans, especially /a/.) Evangelion is the go-to anime for newfag plebs. They say it has "deep" characters but they really only like it because the 14 year olds show a lot of skin. A big difference between Gundam and Eva is that 0079 has one of the best endings in anime history and Evangelion has not one, but two of the worst.
>>
File: anon_is_a_fag.webm (1 MB, 900x506) Image search: [Google]
anon_is_a_fag.webm
1 MB, 900x506
>>142349122
comparing evangelion to mecha
>>
>>142348721
Original series has good direction. EoE is a circlejerk.
>>
>>142349122
>has only seen less than 10 other animes

>animes

It seems you have as well
>>
>>142348721
It's a good series.
>>
>>142348721
Does anybody else feel suddenly dull and exhausted when they see a thread like this for the 10000th time
>>
File: 1449813132832.png (283 KB, 714x574) Image search: [Google]
1449813132832.png
283 KB, 714x574
Pretentious garbage. Two nukes truly weren't enough.
>>
>>142349278
Eva thread = replies

It's that easy. I wish people would just ignore them.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.