[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I am re-watching Gundam Wing. Although it is good, it is very
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
I am re-watching Gundam Wing. Although it is good, it is very aged. I am interested in watching some of the other gundam series, which series is the best?

Pic related, its Sandrock who's pilot was my first waifu.
>>
>>142348655
>which series is the best?
That's a question that should not be asked.

Anyway, if you liked Wing you will probably like 00.
>>
Gundam 08th MS Team
Gundam Thunderbolt's recent and quite good.
00 nails the more heroic angle to Gundam that Wing did

I'd suggest starting on some UC (eg. 08th and Thunderbolt) and seeing if you like the war drama angle those used for the franchise.
>>
File: anon_is_a_fag.webm (1 MB, 900x506) Image search: [Google]
anon_is_a_fag.webm
1 MB, 900x506
>>142348655
> it is good, it is very aged.

kek get better taste,or take off those nostalgia goggles
>>
I didn't like Wing much but Duo is an eternal best boy. I want to be his buddy.
>>
>>142348740
>Which series is worth watching?
Is that better?

I will check out 00.

Also on the topic of big robots, is the evangelion series worth watching? I watched the movies but was confused as fuck.
>>
thunderbolt is super solid
>>
Turn A, War in the Pocket, 0079, and Zeta.
>>
00 is good.

Anything in the UC timeline is good. 08th ms team and 0080 are short.

I like zeta the best followed by 0079 although you should watch 0079 first.

Unicorn is great by itself but is made better if you watched zz.
>>
>>142348810
>trying to hide your subconscious tendency of homosexuality,thus relating to dou as you both subconsciously have the same struggle in your psyche
>>
>>142348655
I loved Gundam Unicorn.
Kinda weird they're doing an anime on it. It'll be much lower quality than the OVA's and will just drag everything out, rather pointless.
>>
>>142348801
the hell, does she really say that???
>>
>>142348810
Deathscythe is a pretty bad ass gundam. Whats the deal with Heavyarms? Its Gatling gun is worst the Wing's lazer cannon.
>>
>>142348896
Yeah Duo wanted Quatre'd dick bad.
>>
>>142348830
>evangelion series worth watching?

You're pushing the right buttons to trigger someone in this board.

Anyway, yes and no, yes for the classical value, no if you like robots.

I'd recommend you watch something like the Macross franchise, Full Metal Panic, Eureka Seven.

If you like super robots, then go with Getter Robot and Mazinger.
>>
>>142348972
nope he wanted heero.

>save a boy you just met
>symbolic undertone about heero stripping deathscythe bare over night

dou was not angry about that he was angry about the one night stand
>>
>>142348801
>kek
>>142348929
>???
Fuck off faggots.
>>
>>142350290
>being trigger by kek

fuck off to reddit
>>
>>142348655
>Although it is good
>Wing
>good
>>
>>142348922
RE:0096 is just the OVAs cut into 20 minute episodes+OP/ED+commercials with a bit of added footage here and there.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.