[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Violet is for ______
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
Violet is for ______
>>
>>142320594
shitposting
>>
Smex.
>>
I really love her design. Gorgeous and classy.
>>
>>142320594
holding hands and tenderly chroming her fingers with eyes locked
>>
>>142320594
forced animation
>>
>>142320594
Next year
>>
Sento perfected.
>>
>>142321173
> forced

Fuck off.
>>
Getting to know and fall in love with
>>
>>142320594
me
>>
Finding a way
>>
>>142320594
That picture is so wrong!
Something is definitely off in perspective!
That hand... God damn it KyoAni!
>>
Is her name even Violet?
>>
The premise is vague, but is this similar to Chobits?
>>
>>142324461
Shigofumi.
>>
>>142320594
RAPE
>>
File: 1420029473824.jpg (206 KB, 850x1062) Image search: [Google]
1420029473824.jpg
206 KB, 850x1062
>>142324461
"Auto Memories Doll." It’s already been a long time since that name was first popularized. It’s a machine that Dr. Orlando created that talks in a natural voice. At first, he only made it to help out his loving wife, but before long they spread out into the world and companies were made to lend them out. "I’m Violet Evergarden, the Auto Memories Doll who will rush to provide service anywhere you wish." That translucent voice comes from a robotic beautiful girl with blonde hair and blue eyes like she came out of a storybook.

Violet Evergarden; An Auto Memories Doll that works at C-H Mail Services. Her owner, who doesn’t match her beauty at all, has unparalleled fighting power. Gilbert found her when he was a child, so she has served as a soldier in the past.
>>
>>142320594
Evergardening
>>
>>142320627
First reply, best reply
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.