[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Have you played with Krul today?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4
File: owari no seraph36.jpg (251 KB, 850x1203) Image search: [Google]
owari no seraph36.jpg
251 KB, 850x1203
Have you played with Krul today?
>>
Thrice a day now that you make your exact same retarded thread.
Not even sakurafishers are that autistic.
>>
>>142248412
Ive played with my dicke today
>>
File: owari no seraph23.jpg (422 KB, 1000x711) Image search: [Google]
owari no seraph23.jpg
422 KB, 1000x711
>>
>>142248960
diamond
>>
I'd play with anything that has the voice of Aoi Yuuki.
>>
Krul doujins when?
>>
>>142248412
Every time you post that image I can't help but notice how badly drawn her mouth is.
>>
>>142249302
I want Aoi to dominate me!
>>
File: OldDityNastyUsedCanvas.png (1 MB, 850x1203) Image search: [Google]
OldDityNastyUsedCanvas.png
1 MB, 850x1203
>>142250012
?!?!?!?!?!
>>
File: sadpanda.webm (3 MB, 960x540) Image search: [Google]
sadpanda.webm
3 MB, 960x540
>>142250214
I want to indulge on femdom with Aoi!
>>
>>142250514
you lost me
>>
>>142248560
>This is the guy who made the Stella threads
>Maybe at some points the blatant shitposting Ayame threads
>>
>>142250514
Even with the mouth fix, because the original proportions are wrong this will never be a good daily or meme.

It reminds me of that Jill Valentine zombie bait, and I'd have to pester the guy because there were at least a dozen more hotter pictures he could of posted.

Also OP has that storm crow shit, it's just pleb tier when you can't even find clean sources.

Sakurafish is an artform while this is pretty shit, which is bad considering the pic was allright if it wasn't placed in a fucking kitchen.

The snail shit is also retarded, it's such a dumb picture when you think about it, and the fact it gets posted by some genuine dumb ass doesnt help.

At least you know fish is autistic to the level he is a clock, this is just a load of shit. I'll make this a pasta as well till you fix your fucking pic.
>>
>>142248412
Don't do that. It's Krul.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.