[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is the Harlock 3DCG good?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
Is the Harlock 3DCG good?
>>
Mostly Harmless, I'd say.
>>
They should've made an anime remake instead like with 2199.
>>
There are no good 3DCG anime.
>>
>>142248494
2199 was such a fucking blast. If they can do that to Harlock it would be fucking amazing.
>>
>>142248403
>3DCG
>good
pick one
>>
>>142249636
Karas
>>
>>142248494
Why would you want them to ruin Harlock with shitty pandering and a retarded plot like they did with Yamato?
>>
File: 1378260507341.gif (612 KB, 189x200) Image search: [Google]
1378260507341.gif
612 KB, 189x200
>>142250194
>this guy
>>
I thought it was good.
>>
>>142250283
>greentext and reaction image reply

Fuck off
>>
>>142250588
>I hate new stuff do I have nerd cred yet
>>
>>142250194
I liked it and it's not like the 3D shit was any better.
>>
>>142248494
>>142249014
I've been meaning to watch the 2199. How is it? I'm ashamed to say I'm not very familiar with the original Uchuu Senkan
>>
>>142250194
The plot of 2199 was the same for the most part, and the things they did change made the story more cohesive for the most part. The only drastic difference was the ending. Did you even watch it, or are you just shitposting?
>>
>>142250780
Do yourself a favor and watch the original, the remake changes a lot of the characters personalities, adds some new character and character arcs nobody cares about, completely changes the main villain's motivation and turns the climax and plot resolution into a deus ex machina of love and understanding.
>>
>>142250780
watch all of it
>>
>>142248403
IF you arent a zealous fan of the series, it is a good CGI animation movie, plot kinda falls short but is enjoyable.
>>
>>142250878

The amount of changes 2199 did is enough to fill the character limit and they only served to ruin the story, just the change they made to the cosmo cleaner served to make the entire odyssey of the Yamato crew completely pointless and the change they made to the Gamilian prince made his motivations completely nonsensical.

Go watch the original instead of talking out of your ass
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.