[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>subaru summoned into her world by the witch >reaches "checkpoints"
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5
>subaru summoned into her world by the witch
>reaches "checkpoints" only by taking actions which further her agenda
How suspicious.
>>
>>142247736
Seriously though the only interesting thing so far has been the fight with the crazy woman. Well, until the red head knight showed up. That ruined it.
>>
File: Just run to the bonfire JACKASS.jpg (142 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Just run to the bonfire JACKASS.jpg
142 KB, 1920x1080
>>142247736
>>
File: Shit! anon was right.png (829 KB, 1411x807) Image search: [Google]
Shit! anon was right.png
829 KB, 1411x807
>>142248094

>op think about other suspicious thing about a time-magic-involved witch that look exactly like Female Mc
>when the only thing that matters is reaching the Bonfire
>>
So this anime is just a SL 1 darkness mage run ?
>>
File: vs.jpg (10 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
vs.jpg
10 KB, 480x360
>>142247736
do a skid cunt
>>
>>142247736
Honestly the whole plot is so absurd poorly written and contrived, i have an anerism every time someone summarizes it.
>>
>be jealous witch
>pull subaru into own world
>he dies
>resurrect him
>he dies
>resurrect him
>over and over until finally he manages to just barely survive not even a week.
>whew, glad that's over. Time for a little quality time with my -
>he dies
>resurrect him
>he dies
>resurrect him
>over and over again
>fall in love watching him struggle and slowly overcome a horribly cruel fate

She just wants to be loved by a young man who's incapable of surviving without checkpoints. That's all.
>>
File: 1464061137817.png (242 KB, 388x414) Image search: [Google]
1464061137817.png
242 KB, 388x414
>>142247736

They animate the chapter when the cult make bukkakes over Emilia and Rem?
>>
>>142247736
Emilia isn't suspicious thankfully
>>
>>142250121
This she's just a good girl
>>
>>142249987
>yfw it becomes real
>satella was just bored
>she fell in love seeing him trying his best over and over again

>she hopes deep inside that he will try his best to save her too

heartwarming
>>
>>142247736
THIS. Satella is not Emilia but Emilia is Satella.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.