[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What did /a/ Think of Air Gear?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: Simca.jpg (61 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
Simca.jpg
61 KB, 640x480
What did /a/ Think of Air Gear?
>>
>>142245150
Anime is pretty shit.

Manga is even shittier. Fuck Oh! Great and everything he does.
>>
File: Page22.png (354 KB, 835x1200) Image search: [Google]
Page22.png
354 KB, 835x1200
>>142245150
Anime is shit. Manga has godly art, although it goes full retard at one point. I don't really care though, I still enjoyed it. The only thing that annoyed me was Kururu not winning.

Simca was hot as fuck in that one shot special.
>>
>>142245150
i watched it for simca but manga went full retard
>>
ending went full retard
>>
>>142245150
Didn't watch the anime. Manga was good at first but got stupid in the later half. Lost interest and dropped it at some point.
>>
Full retard
>>
>>142245150
top kek at the people saying the anime was shit. It literally had some of the best fucking soundtracks ever done in anime history. The voicing is also top tier. Though it is true that sometimes the animation is hard to watch on some episodes, but overall it's pretty great considering this is about dynamic skating.

Air gear did go full retard mid way though. It was great when it was mostly about skating and tricks instead of complex fucked up relationships and bullshit philosophy.
>>
aeon cock was pretty cool though.
>>
fantastic soundtrack. I have to admit it is an ispiration.
>>
>>142245150
This is shit and the manga is a nightmare fuel
>ay lmao I manipulate you 90% of the manga
>I'm a strong gurl

When he cried after they lost the sky regalia and Rik a explained that she nd everybody else aside of the older sis manipulated him (even the 7 yo little sister ) I stopped reading for while because WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY this shit is allowed it doesent make sense. I stopped after the hoodie guys reversed time bull rap.

The MC is badass and turn into king cuck : the bitch have to get naked skinship with is support (a male) to have everything and she litteraly said she will kill anyone that will do it to the mc.

Don't bother reading this shit
>>
>>142245150
Ringo a shit
>>
>>142248395
If you're going to post like a shocked 10 year old in youtube comments, don't fucking post at all. Jesus fucking christ.
>>
>>142248655
I typed fast and idgaf

told : this is shit (a worse kind of Fairy tail).
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.