[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This shit wasn't that bad at all. For all the meme-ing you
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5
File: latest[1].jpg (304 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
latest[1].jpg
304 KB, 1920x1080
This shit wasn't that bad at all. For all the meme-ing you guys did saying that this "was destroying anime," I went in thinking this would be some despicable abomination, heralding the flood of normalfags into the medium. And, when I actually finished watching it, I was left with a "meh" feeling— not great but not outright terrible by any means.

If I were to rate it, I'd give it a 6.5/10 with 5 being average.
>>
Okay.
Thanks for sharing your opinion anon, enjoy the rest of your day.
>>
Okay.
>>
I think this is a very polite thread and because of that I enjoy it thoroughly.

Thanks for creating a safe environment to post in, OP.
>>
Okay.
>>
Okay.
>>
I like Nonon
>>
>>142219737
>>142219783
>>142219808
>>142219834

You're welcome guys. Thanks for posting your positive feedback.
>>
File: a farewell to arms.png (977 KB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
a farewell to arms.png
977 KB, 1366x768
>>142219855
I like Nonon, Nui, Sanageyama and Mako
>>
Okay.
Thanks for sharing your opinion anon, enjoy the rest of your day
>>
Okay.
>>
And this thread just proves why is and will always be the most pathetic board on all and any chan, you worthless faggots can (Not) present any actual counter-argument when presented with a argument. Come on mods ban me again for breaking your circlejerking like you did last time, worthless fat fucking faggots.
>>
I want to fuck Ryuko
>>
>>142220050
Please anon,
There's no need to be rude.
>>
>>142220050
Let's all calm down and enjoy our time together okay?
>>
>>142220050
I'm not that proxyfag but what argument did you present? You just posted a review. /a/ isn't your blog and no one cares about your opinion. Go to mal if you want to write a review.
>>
>>142220050
no one gives a fuck about this show or your opinion enough to validate or refute it, go to sleep faggot
>>
File: 1453260145589.png (3 MB, 1810x2560) Image search: [Google]
1453260145589.png
3 MB, 1810x2560
>>142220073
Get in line
>>
>>142220162

I'm the OP here. Don't listen to that angry anon. I enjoy all of your guys' input into my thread. Thanks.
>>
File: 1463092821592.jpg (157 KB, 800x1200) Image search: [Google]
1463092821592.jpg
157 KB, 800x1200
Kill la Kill is the pinnacle of Japanese animation. You guys are just pathetic waifufags that can't recognise the inherent artistic value of this masterpiece.

Fucking plebs.
>>
>>142219647
KLK
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.