[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can we agree that this is the greatest anime of all time?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: 09849809840.jpg (661 KB, 1280x1024) Image search: [Google]
09849809840.jpg
661 KB, 1280x1024
Can we agree that this is the greatest anime of all time?
>>
No.
>>
Yes.
>>
I don't know
>>
Can you repeat the question?
>>
Perhaps
>>
You're not the boss of me now
>>
You're not the boss of me now
>>
>>142217777
>Can we agree
No
>>
Had some of the best girls, at least. Else it is a very twisted story and can be very difficult to follow.
>>
I love it!
>>
>>142217777
I'll have to agree with those Lucky Quads
>>
The OST was great. Wish we got a second season.
>>
AND YOU'RE NOT SO BIG
>>
>>142217777
It was alright. Durarara is better.
>>
>>142219763

LN plot went to shit. This is better preserved with just one season
>>
>>142221052
Really? That sucks. Was the Alcatraz stuff good? I loved the thought of Ladd, Isaac, and Firo messing around in prison.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.