[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Have any of you read a manga since day one? Way before it got
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 6
Have any of you read a manga since day one?

Way before it got an anime adaptation an got popular?

Are you satisfied with how the series went?

Pic related is mine and I'm quite happy with how it turned out.
>>
>>142214182
Honestly, yeah pretty satisfied. Glad they didnt drag it out fully. Think it ended when it should have
>>
The manga sucks dick any you should feel bad about liking it.

>Manga is about teaching kids about Assassination
>Tells them to stop it's bad later followed by a moralfag speech

What a shitfest
>>
File: 20.png (967 KB, 959x1400) Image search: [Google]
20.png
967 KB, 959x1400
>>142214491
Nah.
>>
>koro sensei asked to the tentacles to be weak
>still can hold off the other tentacle users like a champ
PLOT HOLE
L
O
T

H
O
L
E
>>
File: 1447893806062.png (64 KB, 214x300) Image search: [Google]
1447893806062.png
64 KB, 214x300
I was fapping to the NSFW monster girl one-shots when I first found 4chan. Then a few years later Crab Man got big and made the MonMusume manga, combining all of his one-shots. Then I frequented the monster girl threads that started on /a/ now that monster girls was /a/ related. I watched those threads turn to shit and be exiled to /jp/. Then I watched the anime as it aired. I still keep up with writefag updates on LDR's site.

I like the manga, and I'm glad he is incorporating a wide variety of girls, but the harem is so big now that he is having a hard time fleshing them all out. at this point the manga needs to run for another 100 chapters or it will end up being shit.
>>
>>142214491
it is like killing people in video games, what is your problem?
>>
File: 04.png (537 KB, 959x1400) Image search: [Google]
04.png
537 KB, 959x1400
>>142214636
Look at that tip top condition.
To be fair his blast didn't kill either of them, Shiro was a victim of the environment and GoF was still alive and had to get stabbed
>>
I started reading Mysterious Girlfriend X right at the beginning. ...Thanks to that I wait a long time before picking up manga now.
>>
>>142214686
Teaching people about Assassination and then telling them when they're about to do it to stop and killing is bad is a load of horseshit.
>>
I've been reading To Love Ru since May 2006, if that counts.
I was 12 btw
>>
File: 07.png (669 KB, 959x1400) Image search: [Google]
07.png
669 KB, 959x1400
>>142215175
So how far did you actually get in the series?
>>
>>142214182
ITT : Primaries brag about being primaries.
>>
>>142214182
Hero Academia.
I've been reading ever since it got scanlated and i'm pretty okay with how things are turning out so far.
Had its ups and downs, still generic, but it's been a solid ride and I'm glad the author got some recognizement after this.
>>
File: 9081047.jpg (222 KB, 1097x800) Image search: [Google]
9081047.jpg
222 KB, 1097x800
>>142215295
A keen insight, anon! I applaud your observation skills.
>>
>>142214638
I remember randomly looking what was the least popular manga in a phone app and stumbled into the 1st chapter of monmusu. It was legit good and I saved but doubted it would ever get updates. To my surprise it became popular and kept updating.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.