[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why haven't you watched it yet? https://www.youtube.c
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: wife material.jpg (48 KB, 765x413) Image search: [Google]
wife material.jpg
48 KB, 765x413
Why haven't you watched it yet?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O8tynDGhgU0
>>
What the fuck is that thing on her neck
>>
>>142211096
>>>/tumblr/
>>
>>142211124
Why would you respond to such obvious bait?
>>
>>142211060
I felt like my woman was violated while I was watching this.
>>
>>142211124
We have our own tumblr here just link them to that board >>>/co/
>>
>>142211060
Was kind of gross to be honest. Not the fanservice, that was fine but the old creepy robot
>>
File: 09.jpg (117 KB, 1500x1061) Image search: [Google]
09.jpg
117 KB, 1500x1061
>>142211060
Visuals and girl were lovely. Nice to see realistic breast movement. The robot was a step too far though. Would have been alright with someone like the protagonists of HS DxD or Golden Boy.
>>
File: weedlmao.jpg (44 KB, 653x653) Image search: [Google]
weedlmao.jpg
44 KB, 653x653
>>142212262
Agree. What a waste of some really good art and animation on some shitter.

This guy was just gross.
>>
Did they give her pubic hair despite her vagina being far from view..??
>>
>>142214628
You do know how pubic hair grows yes?
>>
>>142211060
Title? I cant understand a shit
>>
>>142215361
it's on the title on YouTube dumbass
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.