[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I don't get it. How did this make Yagi wet?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4
I don't get it.
How did this make Yagi wet?
>>
He embarassed himself so that people would forget Yagi's mistake.
>>
how does a dude get that fat without it touching his face
>>
Obese bee guy knew he couldn't win the race, but what he could do was get nude so that everyone watching would focus their jeers and hatred at him instead.

It was actually pretty cool and made me like him more as a character.
>>
Think it the other way : if a fat girl that likes you did a brave thing for you, would your dick get hard
>>
>>142185970
this, he just had to make a bigger fuck up than hers so the hatred would be directed at him instead
so they'll hate him
because he can take it
>>
>>142185552
We still don't even know Skamoto's last name. He never getse any character development.

We get to hear the thoughts and see the development of every character except the main character.

Sakamoto doesn't even seem human. He seems like a prop that makes up scenery.
>>
File: 1456897865357.jpg (42 KB, 492x536) Image search: [Google]
1456897865357.jpg
42 KB, 492x536
>>142186000
Genetics, it will catch up to his forehead one day.
>>
>>142187266
Havent you heard? He's Sakamoto. The inner machinations of his mind are an enigma. Mere mortals such as yourself cannot hope to plumb the depths of his brilliance. I saw Sakamoto feed an injured sparrow a single grain of rice, it was so beautiful I cried for hours.
>>
Fat bee guy is a total bro.
>>
File: Patricia Nebraska.jpg (17 KB, 360x348) Image search: [Google]
Patricia Nebraska.jpg
17 KB, 360x348
>>142187580

Cant unsee
>>
>>142189089
Just about everyone is after they're touched by Sakamoto.
>>
>>142187266
That's the point anon. It's not about Sakamoto. It's about the experience of all of the people who live with him.
>>
>>142185552
>How did this make Yagi wet?
Even overweight people can be heroes.
>>
When did the guy from Cromartie turn into a bully?
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.