[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is the Shin-Chan dub the funniest English dub of all time?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: th.jpg (9 KB, 280x300) Image search: [Google]
th.jpg
9 KB, 280x300
Is the Shin-Chan dub the funniest English dub of all time?
>>
Ghost Stories dub was better. Shin-chan's dub is something you remember being funny when you were younger but it's not as good when you rewatch it.
>>
Ghost Stories.
>>
Ghost Stories dub isn't funny.
>>
>>142175444

I think it starts off kind of dry but gets better.
>>
Duel Masters
>>
>>142175316
yeah, it's a lot of edgy pop culture references which age only modestly. A lot of the jokes are super obvious too. Ghost stories took a lot of foresight and creativity.
>>
Ghost stories definitely, but duel monsters will always hold a special place in my heart
>>
>>142175496
>GAS THE KIKES LOL. Burn in hell you heathen!

Funny, ghost story seems like it would appeal to kids more
>>
>>142175253
>We can't cancel this event, A RETARDED CHILD HAS HIS HEART INTO IT!
>>
File: k.jpg (15 KB, 427x406) Image search: [Google]
k.jpg
15 KB, 427x406
>>142175253
Cromartie High
>>
>>142177772
>it's a lot of edgy pop culture references which age only modestly.
That's the Ghost Stories dub in a nutshell.
>>
WHO'S THE KID WITH THE SPIKY HAIR
>>
>>142177772
>a lot of edgy pop culture references
Did we watch/listen to the same Ghost Stories dub or did you just watch the condensed clips of the series?
Because ghost stories had tons of that and tons of random insults too. Its ad libed but youre putting it on a pedestal.
>>
Yeah I'd say Shin Chan is the funniest dub. Ghost Stories is good for different reasons but Shin Chan has the most punch and more rapid-fire comedy in general.
>>
>>142175253
No

Edgy american Shin-Chan is shit

Trash

The worst
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.