[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Domestic Kanojo
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1
File: 020.png (739 KB, 1120x1600) Image search: [Google]
020.png
739 KB, 1120x1600
>best bro is a Gaijin with a BWC

How can Nip men even compete?
>>
>>142174100
>try to rape a classmate
>noproblem.jpg
>itsfuckingnothing.gif
>youdidntmeanit.png
>iforgiveyou.bmp

I guess the set up is in Okinawa
>>
i really dont give a fuck about this dumb rapist idiot

WHEN IS HE GONNA FUCK THE SISTERS AT THE SAME TIME
>>
>>142174477
>white Chad alpha male
>rapist

O I am laffin. I bet Sasuga Kei uses Al to channel her secret desire to be "raped" by a handsome alpha Gaijin
>>
>>142174391
To be fair he was pretty hammered. I don't really understand how some people can judge a drunk person so harshly.

On new years when I was yelling out that I wanted to fuck a loli and Lemmyposting I sure as hell wouldn't have been doing that if I was sober.
>>
>>142174853
this

same for drunk drivers actually: how can people can judge them so harshly? They just want to have fun and stuff, if they steamroll someone, they really don't mean it. THey should be condemned for something they didn't do on purpose.
>>
>>142176004

A car becomes a weapon at that point, unless you're raping someone at gunpoint or something it isn't really a fair comparison.
>>
>>142176140
Are you saying a body cannot become a weapon at that point? Don't try to get out of that horrible premise you presented.
>>
>>142176167
You have somewhat of a point, but you're not likely to kill someone just by coming onto them while intoxicated. Where as in driving a car you're almost certainly going to kill someone if not yourself.

With your logic anything could be a weapon, not all of us require licenses to use a butter knife like you bongs do.
>>
>>142176300
Not that anon, but the thing is that saying that someone should be held accountable for his actions just because he was drunk is retarded.
YOU choose to drink alcohol knowing what it might do, YOU choose to lose control over your own body knowing that other people might get hurt so YOU are responsible for what happens.
You can't claim "I didn't know that was going to happen" because from the moment you drink alcohol you are expected to know what might happen and that it'll be your fault if it does happen.
Not to mention that Al knew what happened the last time he got drunk, so he is even more of a retard.
>>
>>142176529
I'm running on little sleep so I probably should've clarified, I don't believe he should he excused of his actions at all. I just don't think he should be crucified for them either.

It's like driving drunk, killing someone, and then being charged for premeditated murder.
>>
>>142176529
*someone shouldn't be held
>>
>>142176611
Pretty sure you don't get charged for premeditated murder in that situation.
There is another kind of term for murder caused by reckless actions, pure stupidity or shit like that, but I can't remember it right now.
>>
>>142176654
Manslaughter usually.
>>
>>142174853
Anon, drunk words are sober thoughts.
>>
>>142177514
You can have thoughts about literally anything. Just because I was telling people that if Lemmy were alive he'd fuck their waifu doesn't mean that I meant it.
>>
>>142174100
By being Jackie Chan.
>>
>>142174100
Japanese xenophobia.
And Al's a muppet
>>
>>142174853
What the fuck is Lemmyposting.
>>
>>142180810
Lemmy had died a week prior and I was drunkenly spamming him on /a/ telling people he'd fuck their waifu if he was still alive
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.