[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Just finished watching the Prison School anime. In regards to
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4
File: Prison-School-anime-672x372.jpg (73 KB, 672x372) Image search: [Google]
Prison-School-anime-672x372.jpg
73 KB, 672x372
Just finished watching the Prison School anime. In regards to continuing with the manga, can you just continue on from a certain chapter, or is it worth reading from the beggining. Also any particularly good scans/translations out there?
>>
File: miracle of the universe.png (833 KB, 1101x1600) Image search: [Google]
miracle of the universe.png
833 KB, 1101x1600
>>142168878
Reread from the beginning to appreciate the art from Jesus Hiramoto Sensei. I know kissmanga ahs all the high quality scans
>>
I haven't been keeping up to date with the manga. How many decades left until the wet t-shirt arc?
>>
>>142169349
This. Haven't seen a thread on the new chapters in a while. Either I'm missing them or it's on break
>>
>>142172053
Las week was a break. Otherwise there is a thread every friday for the korean release
>>
>>142169349
NO clue. This cavalry contest has been going on for too long. Starting to wonder if the series is just gonna end after this arc
>>
Word of advice: Everything and anything past the release of the boys has gone to shit. Story, art, fan service everything.

Akira is just milking the series now. You have been warned, OP.
>>
>>142172193
It might, but hopefully they can ger a Summer arc out of this. I think if Hiramoto does another arc, he can avoid putting them back on Namek like they have been for the past 140 chapters or whatever. Because we still need resolutions for a lot of plot lines that have basically been on hold since the Ouroboros. The romance plot lines for basically everyone, wet T shirt contest, Chairman's B plot, and a lot of other stuff. I could see it going for another arc, but hopefully not a repeat of this arc, where it just drags on so much.
>>
File: 1390261460764.jpg (99 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1390261460764.jpg
99 KB, 640x480
Slightly off-topic, but does anyone know where to get HQ manga scans that are not online like on kissmanga or mangafox? A lot of DDL places are dead, BakaBT is limited in manga selection, and I'm not sure if Gotlurk is even around anymore.
>>
>>142172554
pretty much, but it still is fun to read in a "what kind of bullshit are we going to read this week?" type of manga
>>
>>142169156
I can't believe we haven't had best vice prez for more than half of the series
>>
File: p6v86Cr.jpg (271 KB, 838x1300) Image search: [Google]
p6v86Cr.jpg
271 KB, 838x1300
>>142168878
just read the whole thing, it's a masterpiece
>>
Did we get a Korean translated chapter this week?
>>
>>142179292
I only saw raw version of ch216, damn poor Kate, her scheme lost thanks to Joe supporting fit girl.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.