[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Recent drops
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2
File: 146456308161[1].jpg (98 KB, 620x320) Image search: [Google]
146456308161[1].jpg
98 KB, 620x320
>Rainbow(26 episodes)

"Seinen" shit pretending to be serious, but fails miserably due to the fact that characters behave like characters in a generic shonen. The story could not be more linear, bland and shallow than it is already, I left it in chapter 12 and i would had left it before, if it wasn't for a friend of mine who highly recommended it to me.
>>
>>142167121
Your friend has good taste. Can't say the same about you. Enjoy your moeshit, faggot.
>>
>>142167734
Not him but the second half of this season was pointless, it should have ended when they got out of jail or whatever. It's been awhile.
>>
Prison School.

The plot got stale and random perverted moments can only take it so far.
Moreover the school sports festival arc doesn't seem to fucking end.
>>
>>142167974
>he didn't like the Austin Powers of anime
I guess you're too young to enjoy dumb humor.
>>
>>142167734
>If i don't like something you like i am a moefag.
Eat shit you conformist nigger, the only good thing that anime has is the ending song, it could have been an average-good animu if it was just a 13 episode and with more realistic and mature characters.
>>
>>142167734
Rainbow is shit. All the antagonists are one dimensional evil retards and the second half when they're out of jail is plain boring.
>>
>>142167974
I enjoyed the anime, but even then i knew, it was better they didn't continue running the adaptation since all the pervert jokes and situations would start to worn out pretty soon.
>>
>>142168028
Not him but it stops being funny shortly after the boys break out of prison. That only leaves the perversion.
>>
>>142168326
Are you female, or just gay? Boobs and butts are funny. Stop pretending to be mature and shit, and just be a man.
>>
>>142168028
>I guess you're too young to enjoy dumb humor.
Nope. I still enjoy Animaniacs, The Mask, Shin Chan... But Prison School humour is wearing out fast.
These two anons explain it better:
>>142168318
>>142168326

I also dropped Shokugeki no soma because it became extremely predictable and the characters are boring.
>>
>>142168459
>Boobs and butts are funny
They aren't, they are erotic, what is funny is pervert situations the series shows.
>>
>>142167121
>someone who has never been to jail or even so much as a boy's home offers his opinion
Okay I'll bite. When you're locked away with other people you recognize them by their most standout traits. It works in the show's favor.
>>
>>142168684
They are both. Boobs, butts, dicks, all of that is funny. I can't imagine what kind of stick-up-your-ass faggot wouldn't agree to that. Men find that shit funny, it's just how we are.
>>
>>142167121
>>142168256

I agree. It's baby first grim prison story. That's all. There is nothing to it.

Rape, angst, cheap drama, everything is here.

The "historical" context is what people use to give this anime any legitimity.
>>
>>142168850
>Boobs, butts, dicks, all of that is funny.
Yes they are
Red Foxx did them splendidly in his stand up act.

Japanese version of this humour fell flat in Prison School, that's what we're trying to say.
>>
>>142167121
For once OP wasn't a faggot

What a terrible anime, felt fucking insulting to watch
>>
>/a/ hating Rainbow
wew lads
>>
>>142168766
>someone who has never been to jail or even so much as a boy's home offers his opinion
>mfw i have to be a ninja to talk shit on nardo
>mfw i have to be doctor to understand Tenma
>mfw this retard
>>
>>142168766
>When you're locked away with other people you recognize them by their most standout traits
What?
>>
>>142167734
How come the chapters of rainbow never get translated? Hasn't the series been over for a long time? And i honestly love rainbow but i may be biased towards that era and setting because i get tired of all the super power shit out there and this was a breathe of fresh air for me.
>>
>>142167734
>>142168766
>>142169086
>I give 10/10 ratings in MAL to any anime that it's not moeshit, comedy or action shonen because i feel special.
>>
>>142168256
Did you want a tragic backstory explaining why the director was a sadistic paedo? They do exist you know.
>>
>>142167121
Is there a more melodramatic anime than this? Narrator kept saying that this prison was hell but it was a pretty chill place most of the time, when shit happened it was because the characters brought it to themselves.
>>
This was fucking awful and the rainbow haired guy had the dumbest death I've ever seen
>>
DBS for obvious reasons.
>>
>>142167734
>>142169086
Rainbow is even less interesting than a Kengo Hanazawa manga. Don't try to act like you've got some sort of sophisticated taste for liking this shitty melodrama.
>>
>>142168850
They can be made funny, like most things, but no, simply dicks by themselves are not particularly funny unless you're twelve and still get a thrill from anyone mentioning something taboo.

>All men automatically have to agree with me.
That's not how it works.
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.