[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Nijiro Days
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4
File: 5MwT8pE.jpg (228 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
5MwT8pE.jpg
228 KB, 1280x720
BOI HE BOUTA DO IT

Why is this show so bittersweet to watch?
>>
>>142166591
Is that a girl he's kissing?
>>
>>142166680
I dare you to insult Anna-san again, you fucking vermin.
>>
>>142166849
I just thought this was a fujobait show.
>>
>>142166903
Please stop this meme.
>>
File: Friends.jpg (705 KB, 2000x1236) Image search: [Google]
Friends.jpg
705 KB, 2000x1236
>>142167665
not that guy, but I thought the same thing. If it's anything like pic related then I'm watching it right the fuck now desu.
>>
>>142167855
Kinda, but Nijiro is more centered about romance.
>>
>>142167855
All the pairings are hetero, and so far there haven't been any implications of fujoshit.
Kinda sad so many people dismiss the show because it looks like fujobait, I quite like it, even though it's nothing revolutionary.
>>
>>142166903
>pretty boys can't be friends and fuck bitches
When will this bad meme end?
>>
>>142169029
I only saw the cover image with just four guys and dismissed it as fujobait, since shows with a main cast of just pretty boys usually are. This is probably why a lot of people didn't pick it up.
>>
File: nd poster.jpg (332 KB, 620x900) Image search: [Google]
nd poster.jpg
332 KB, 620x900
>>142169151
I guess people managed to avoid every depiction of the girls in this series.
>>
File: Miracle of the universe.jpg (104 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
Miracle of the universe.jpg
104 KB, 1280x720
Autism-chan is the cutest.
>>
This was an infuriatingly stupid episode. Anna could have just said she needs to pick something up at work and asked if he wants to come along instead of bailing in the middle of dinner and ditching him for 3-4 hours. Hashiba could have texted her saying he got kicked out and will wait for her somewhere where he won't freeze to death.

Also sure is great that they kissed in a way that can written back to status quo because he didn't actually confess and was jacked up on hypothermia.
>>
>>142169758
Anna is really, really cute

>>142171099
Well, Anna could have used a better excuse. She made it seem like a nigga died or something. But it makes sense she did not want to ruin the surprise.

Natsuki being autistic because of Anna is nothing new. Only he would call her before texting her, and only he would wait for her while dressed in clothes for 50ish degrees F.

And yeah, the crush just goes full circle and neither thinks the other is crushing. I don't know how that guy got a gf in the first place.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.