[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>somebody's sick, paranormal shit happening >flashbacks
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (621 KB, 1600x1200) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
621 KB, 1600x1200
>somebody's sick, paranormal shit happening
>flashbacks to when they were young
>ginko saves the day just in time
>respect nature

nearly 50 episodes of this shit
>>
Reminder to sage and report.
>>
>>142162432
i bet the mushi posted this
>>
>oversimplifying a good show with great writing

Never change, /a/. Never change.
>>
Overrated shit, right?
>>
>>142162432
>>ginko saves the day just in time
Not always anon, not always.
>>
Mushi shi gets boring and predictable in the second season. Still some good moments, but it reuses the same tropes too much to stay consistently interesting.
>>
File: ginko.png (188 KB, 456x515) Image search: [Google]
ginko.png
188 KB, 456x515
>>142162432
>One Night Bridge
>Time Loop Tunnel
>A bunch of others
>Ginko saves the day
>>
>>142163272
it's because they didn't respect nature
>>
>>142162432
>episodic
>other shows do the same thing
>get bashed for it but mushitshit gets a free pass
>>
People on /a/ have made it sound like the MC of this is like

>Says the mushi aren't evil, just misunderstood
>Proceeds to blame them for everything
>>
>>142163865
Mushi are like the weather.
A tsunami is pretty shitty, but it's not evil.
>>
>tfw no more Mushishi 5eva
Hold me /a/
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hmIeGkRe0CI
>>
Most of the time he succeeds in fixing things.

A good 75% of the bad endings were because the idiots didn't listen to Ginko's advice.

The rest were mostly because nothing could have been done by that point.

I can only think of one or two times that Ginko actually made the wrong call.

Pretty good track record over all I'd say.
>>
File: asd.png (819 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
asd.png
819 KB, 1280x720
Best ending: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DGohNlOgEZ4
>>
>>142163440
When do people ever bash shows for being episodic?
>>
>>142167123
kekkeisen and space dandy got the same hate.
>>
>>142167123
I've seen it before.
>>
>>142163440
Have you ever considered that the people bashing shows for being episodic and the people praising Mushishi might not be the same group of people?
>>
>>142167259
Those shows got such hate because people mistakenly believed that the point was a story arc that'd build up, because a couple episodes reference some overarcing mystery. Mushishi never pretends to be anything but episodic, so nobody has any reason to feel betrayed.

Also those shows being episodic isn't really a flaw, it's just people's expectations being different than what they got.
>>
>>142162432
Well... I would kinda agree, because if you watch it weekly like any other anime, it can get boring. I couldn't finish the second season because it was always the same.
However, I think Mushishi is one of those episodic shows people watch to calm down in the evening. You might miss a few episodes, you might fall asleep while watching it.. but you just feel good while doing so (or sad, depending on the episode).
It's a bit like Tabi Machi Late Show.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.