[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>"We need to design a new villain for the viller arc"
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: incredible design.png (3 MB, 1682x1011) Image search: [Google]
incredible design.png
3 MB, 1682x1011
>"We need to design a new villain for the viller arc"
>"What haven't we done?"
>"How about Vegeta turns evil?"
>"Nah too easy"
>"How about Vegeta becomes infected by a space parasite from an alien race that the saiyans destroyed?"
>"Been there done that"
>"How about Vegeta gets raped by purple space goo and becomes a clone?"

BRILLIANT
>>
>>142155630
I actually loved the baby arc the most
>>
This is just the Garlic Jr. concept all over again.

What the fuck happened to "The Dead Zone" anyways?
>>
This whole thing is just fucking embarrasing
>>
>>142155841
It was filler
>>
>the clone is literally majin vegeta and refuses to be controlled and just wants to fight goku

are you fucking kidding me

how MANY TIMES IS THIS GOING TO HAPPEN?
>>
>>142156170
Funny how filler introduced the one villain Goku can't outright kill. Unless you want to bring Omega Shenron into the mix.
>>
File: 1464481321811.jpg (147 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1464481321811.jpg
147 KB, 1280x720
>>142155630
>Goku sees purple goo Vegeta and real Vegeta not 10 feet away
>can't tell which one is real

almost as bad as him being so retarded he can't tell he's fighting Beerus in a foam rubber suit
>>
hackfraudiyama
>>
File: god of everything.jpg (154 KB, 666x679) Image search: [Google]
god of everything.jpg
154 KB, 666x679
This is the most powerful being in the multiverse.
>>
Pretty bad.

I don't even care about super, just watched the last episode to see if this purple vegeta thing was real.

I have a question. This whole anime is a adaptation? Or it's original? If it's original, why does it feel so poorly paced?
>>
>>142156493
it's not an adaptation, there's a manga but I'm pretty sure it's behind the anime

I have no idea why these fillers even exist
>>
>>142156493

It's a blatant soulless cash grab to get more kids to on the DB train but it's missing the fucking mark hardcore and just winds up being terrible.

I'm about to stop watching if it doesn't get better by Ep. 50.
>>
>>142156625
You waited almost 50 episodes to drop this shit?
It a fucking fanfiction. "No one is stronger and as cool as Goku and his bro Vegeta" by Toei.
Next it's Evil Nigger Goku, because no evil is as cool as evil Goku.
>>
>>142156493
I don't even think there's a reason, Toei are just used to make adaptations so they pretend like Super is also an adaptation and fuck up the animation and pacing.
>>
>>142156625
How could it take you so long? The 'brilliant' idea they had of Goku vs a timestopper was literally "he overpowers it". Nothing else, just raw power.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.